StudioNEO Can I make a dynamic item / object static?

Polontayn

Aug 15, 2022
I have added a large number of objects and items to the scene and now I want to make them static. Without being able to edit them. For example, as it is when you load a standard map. Is it possible?
And how do creators of custom maps do it?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Just make a scene with all the objects you need preloaded, then just load that scene whenever you need it.

But if for some obscure reason you really needed everything into a single map, then you probably would have to edit your map directly on blender or another 3D editing software, merging all those individual objects into a single mesh that could then be modded into Studio as a single .zipmod file. I just don't see a good reason for all this effort.

Polontayn

Aug 15, 2022
Just make a scene with all the objects you need preloaded, then just load that scene whenever you need it.

But if for some obscure reason you really needed everything into a single map, then you probably would have to edit your map directly on blender or another 3D editing software, merging all those individual objects into a single mesh that could then be modded into Studio as a single .zipmod file. I just don't see a good reason for all this effort.

But how do I open maps with the .zipmod extension using blender?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Если мешают точки по всему экрану на предметах из сделанной сцены. Это можно просто отключить в настройках. Будет отображаться только тот предмет который выбрал. Если много предметов, то можно создать папку и запихнуть туда все вещи. К сожалению сохранять сцену как сделанную карту нельзя без каких то дополнительных программ невозможно. Хотя в EmotionCreators такая возможность была. Советую просто сохранить как сцену, не забыв сохранить камеры с нужными ракурсами.

If the dots all over the screen on objects from the made scene interfere. This can be simply disabled in the settings. Only the item you selected will be displayed. If there are a lot of items, then you can create a folder and put all the things there. Unfortunately, it is impossible to save the scene as a made map without some additional programs. Although EmotionCreators had such an opportunity. I advise you to just save it as a scene, remembering to save the cameras with the right angles.

Reactions: Polontayn

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Я обычно раскидываю всё по разным папкам. Стенки в одной, вещи в другой, всё что на фоне типа неба и деревьев ещё в одной. Так удобней отключать к примеру одну из стен чтобы удобней было сделать скриншот.

I usually scatter everything in different folders. Walls in one, things in another, everything against the background like the sky and trees in another. So it is more convenient to turn off, for example, one of the walls so that it is more convenient to take a screenshot.