3D-Daz Stuff I converted or made for DAZ: GTA cars and scenes, uniform, gown

Evcas

Aug 29, 2019
It's a low-poly Aston Martin DB9 for Daz! The wheels turn and stuff.

Unzip to wherever your Content directory is. It's got Content\Vehicles\gta\gta_db9.duf and Content\Runtime\Textures\gta\cars\db9\*.jpg in it.

Here's an infomercial I did with it...
(I tried uploading it as an attachment but it kept aborting - I think there's a size limit..?) Happy rendering!

Last edited:
Reactions: AgentOrange

Evcas

Aug 29, 2019
Snippet from above 90-second infomercial starring Brad Chadwinston and Q'ristal Dackery:

Evcas

Aug 29, 2019
Here's the 4-door Mercedes Benz (Schafter) along the same lines. It's been about ten years since I played GTA4 last. I forgot what a great game it is. I've converted the opening run-down apartment, the stairs, diner interior, bowling alley, and several blocks around the apartment in the Hove Beach area to Daz because I love the look of it all so much. I'll try to get those organized if anybody wants but mebbe nobody does; it's fairly low-poly and mostly 512x512 textures so ah dunno. I like it and the stuff renders fast as hell on an $800 computer so I'm happy.

Evcas

Aug 29, 2019
Here's the '64 Impala based on the gta4 Voodoo. It's set up for a two-toned paintjob. I got carried away and chopped the top in Blender by what would be 5"-6" in real life. The .zip file contains both versions.

Evcas

Aug 29, 2019
Ohhh boy! This was a few hours in the blender. It's the gta4 West Park subway station by Central Park! The file contains
Content\Environments\gta\subway.duf
Content\Props\gta\subway\* (bench, ticket machine, recycling bin)
Content\Vehicles\gta\subway_car.duf
Content\Runtime\Textures\gta\subway\*

I hope this is alright; I don't use javascript and only two of the approved file upload places work for me. They time out after 30 days and 90 days so if the zip is reasonably small I've just been uploading them here. If an uploader thinks they're worthy of an asset req and wants to do something else with them, by all means do!

Evcas

Aug 29, 2019
Here's Wolf's outfit from the opening of the game Stalker Call of Pripyat for DAZ G3M. AK47 included as a prop. The pieces are all separate so you can mix-n-match the boots, pants, top, airtanks, holster, beltpack, etc.

Evcas

Aug 29, 2019
Here's my take on a late 1700's French court dress with morphs for several different styles along with nipslips and tavern wench. G3F 3DL, bump map, spec map, and a 2K lace for all your French Revolution drunken friar bodice-ripping needs.