Seeking Stuff where the son cucks the dad?

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Yes, my Oedipus Complex is overflowing today.
It can be games or just general smut, I've tried looking up on Literonica but tagging there absolutely sucks and this might counts as NTR and they hate the stuff.

I don't want willing cuckholds or absent fathers, I want the son replacing the dad as man of the house.
Extra points with there are sisters or other women involved.

Reactions: MammaMea

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
If there a particular name for this kind of NTR? Like a sub of NTR? There are types of NTR I don't care for (yeah, I know, no kink-shaming) but a son cucking their father, particularly with a reveal where the father/husband can't do shit about it, I hafta admit I kinda like.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
If there a particular name for this kind of NTR? Like a sub of NTR? There are types of NTR I don't care for (yeah, I know, no kink-shaming) but a son cucking their father, particularly with a reveal where the father/husband can't do shit about it, I hafta admit I kinda like.
In general, NTR from the stealer's perspective is called "netori". You can try asking/searching in here, they're all about that.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
not game but you can go with a combo of "incest mother cheating english" search on sadpanda and get like

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
What prompted my interest is reading some erotica from an author named Rawly Rawls whose entire body of work includes some form of a son corrupting his mother, usually in spite of his father.

I particularly like one story called "The Sex Talk" where a son reverses the usual "birds and the bees" talk (given right before he goes off to college, which is, of course, waaaaay too late) and entices his mother to learn more about how to please her husband, and then it turns into an addiction of sex with the son because the son's big penis hits all the spots the father's cannot.

In the end, the son forces the mother to come clean with her husband/his father, and the son humiliates the father by hoisting the mother over his shoulder, carrying her off to his bed to continue a session of loud, marathon fucking. I keep coming back to it for fapping. It seems I don't mind NTR as much as I once thought, as long as the protagonist is the one stealing the love interest from someone else. The other way around? Not so much.

Reactions: MammaMea

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What prompted my interest is reading some erotica from an author named Rawly Rawls whose entire body of work includes some form of a son corrupting his mother, usually in spite of his father.

I particularly like one story called "The Sex Talk" where a son reverses the usual "birds and the bees" talk (given right before he goes off to college, which is, of course, waaaaay too late) and entices his mother to learn more about how to please her husband, and then it turns into an addiction of sex with the son because the son's big penis hits all the spots the father's cannot.

In the end, the son forces the mother to come clean with her husband/his father, and the son humiliates the father by hoisting the mother over his shoulder, carrying her off to his bed to continue a session of loud, marathon fucking. I keep coming back to it for fapping. It seems I don't mind NTR as much as I once thought, as long as the protagonist is the one stealing the love interest from someone else. The other way around? Not so much.
The only one I know of is Milfy City but that is a mess of a game which hasn't seen an update in a year or two. Most games the dad dies and the mom is going crazy because she hasn't been fucked in a long time.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
The only one I know of is Milfy City but that is a mess of a game which hasn't seen an update in a year or two. Most games the dad dies and the mom is going crazy because she hasn't been fucked in a long time.
Yeah, I've seen a lot of both: Games where the Dad is dead or abandoned the family and a lot where the dev gets a few chapters in and when, for whatever reason, abandoned the VN/game. Kinda pisses me off, but then again, I'm probably "preaching to the choir" here.

Reactions: MrFriendly

VenomClaw

Jan 28, 2019
Yes, my Oedipus Complex is overflowing today.
It can be games or just general smut, I've tried looking up on Literonica but tagging there absolutely sucks and this might counts as NTR and they hate the stuff.

I don't want willing cuckholds or absent fathers, I want the son replacing the dad as man of the house.
Extra points with there are sisters or other women involved.
YES and the son humiliating his dad would be so good, like trash talking him while fucking his mom or just any form of humiliation

Reactions: Ph4r40h

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018

Would love if u can share some resources like this