Identify Stumped on Finding 3D Based Direct Control Game

Karl the Sergal

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So, I have been trying to find this one game for some time now. I'm sure its a Japanese based game/sim, hentai-esk, and 3D/2.5D. I'm not so sure if it was incest based or not, but its highly likely its was. The player had direct/total control over the scene by mouse clicking and dragging. From my knowledge there was only a single room and 3 controllable characters, one male and two females. Can't remember much about the male character. The two females on the other hand, one was on the smaller side and from what I can remember was blonde. The other female was I think was fairly average looking for a hentai game. The control system was very simple from my memory. You were able to move the three characters around either by a selecting them and telling them where to go or by just dragging them with the mouse, can't really remember. The player could control the positions and and actions by just clicking and dragging with the mouse.

That's about all I can remember of this game/sim. I have been looking for it for a while, and I'm not sure if I got it from this site or not. Any help finding this game is appreciated. Thank you for your time on reading this all and any input.