Stupid Dicktator Shell Issue

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I am having serious issues with the shell on my MC's dicktator. That's a weird ass sentence.

I'm using FWSA Aiden, which comes with the Michael 7 pro bundle. I'm having the same issues that are listed in this thread. If I try to color the shell, it tells me I'm missing data - even data from futalicious. So I installed futalicious, and it still tells me I'm missing g8 materials.

If I click on the shell and try "Shell Choose Color_Iray" and select the colors, it says it's likely a 3DL shader. If I try "Shell Choose Color_3DL" it says it's likely an Iray shader.

I've tried Texture Wizard for Dicktator and no luck. Help!

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I'm just curious if you ever got this problem solved because out of the fucking blue, I can no longer inject textures into the shell without getting a list of missing files.
Yeah it helps to download all the dicktator stuff along with futalicious and whenever it says there's a missing file, go ahead and manually find it and put it in the correct folder, rather than letting Install Manager take care of it. Also, this guide really helps.

Reactions: RomanHume