VN Ren'Py STWA: Unbroken [Pt. 6] [STWAdev]

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
1259589_UnbrokenBanner1_Resize.jpg

Overview:
Fighting was always in Valentine's blood. From petty street fights, to Ranger school and finally to the 5th Special Forces Group he had thought he had found his way. Years later, he finds himself living in the heart of London, carving a path for himself in the competitive world of Mixed Martial Arts. Not the life he had envisioned himself all those years ago, but comfortable nonetheless. When a sudden tragedy leaves him the only link a young woman has to the rest of the world he finds himself thrust into a role he had long thought left behind. Can he navigate the dangerous world of professional sports, while managing to keep himself and those around him safe and sane? Or will he finally succumb to the pressure around him and break?
The choices you make will not only impact yourself, but everybody around you, choose wisely.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-08
Release Date: 2023-09-08
Developer: STWAdev
Censored: No
Version: Part 6
Language: English
Other Game: Something to Write About: The Author
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -

Extras: Walkthrough/Cheat Mod* - Gallery Mod* - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - Walkthrough -
Replay Mod*

Wildehilde thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

AfterAmritsfight33.jpg Amritsfirstfight32.jpg AmritVictoryParty69.jpg FinalShots12.jpg railingreenie1.jpg Themorningafterithappens4.jpg willyoucomewithme79.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I just finish playing STWA - The author. If the story writing is anything like it, I know I'll like this one as well.
BTW the OP is missing...
Other Game: STWA: Unbroken
well in this case STWA: The author

/Edit: thanx OP updated...
The writing is phenomenal... so it's the same Valentine from STWA: The Author
I wonder if we will get Davis and Chris(tine) after Unbroken??? ;)

Last edited:

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
renders'r looking awesome and i hope the story is good too. gonna give it A try now . :coffee: good luck bro (y)

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Looking good man but MC with shaved head though...
I mean his hair line is okay and not bald, oof.
The bald head thing takes me back years to activity on SecondLife game. Aligning objects is not always easy. So the way out is to not choose the wig, aesthetically not pleasant however. Aligning clothes for moving animations too, the clothes show the skin through them often. Another point in quality editing and photographic skill is animating two persons and coordinating such things as penetration that represents a RL situation.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Dear releasing person aka uncleVT, please advise: 1 Are these merge-able? 2 Do you suggest we play, the Author first for background? 3. Are the characters the same in both mods? UPDATE, I remember playing: The Author, in honor of your implied suggestion I am replaying it prior to this release. I think I reached as far as the party by the character Mae's mothers party. I like the snarky comedy. For classy Tux, I like a Mario Moyano black suit with satin cuffs, and a white double windsor tie, for shoes Tucci Polo. I know too much information. Sharing is caring Ha!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes