Stylized figure exercise.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I've been playing with Daz for a couple days (I went asset crazy for several days prior). I'm not sure if I plan to make a game or not but I wanted to play with the idea of a stylized cast using a base configuration, and I wanted to get an idea of what kind of range you could get out of just applying out of the box full-character morphs.

I created a base configuration: Orla Fae Daisy Slider 100%, Orla Fae Designs 50%, Girl 8 50%, Height -50%, Heavy 25% . Remove auto-follow on ears.

Then I applied a character morph slider to 100%, used the mats available for the slider character, and added random hair. No individual customization.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So here's the four from the initial test:
FaeTest1.png

Then I removed the Girl 8, leaving everything else.
FaeTest2.png

This one removes the Heavy slider.
FaeTest3.png

This last one removes the Orla Fae Daisy.
FaeTest4.png

So, uh, yeah. With this exercise I ultimately confirmed that I like my faeries thicc. I was surprised with how much I like pic 2. I'm going to play with some variations of this exercise.

If you were to see a VN with a cast in one of the above styles, which would you prefer?

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
The faces are nightmare fuel. The last picture is the least objectionable, but even then the faces would need some tweaking.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I think u should work more on them, but make different varieties of designings