Seeking Submission - but specific

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So, to start, I'm looking for female submission. Male or female protag are fine with me. However, specific. First off, I'm not looking for incel fever dreams. I want something at least somewhat well written. The game doesn't have to be pure Dom/sub, but I do want at least one fleshed out route including it, or a love/dom routed VN.

If male protag:
  • no rape - I don't really like forcing women into things from the male perspective. This line can get blurry with submission as a fetish, but if it's clear that the only way I can get this woman is to rape her, I'm not interested.
  • light bdsm only - I don't mind pet-play, I don't mind Rope-play, I'm even fine with a little sadism with a willing masochist, but I have a hard line at the point where it starts to involve blood, forced piercings, actual harm etc. I generally didn't mind the BDSM in Harem Hotel, but it certainly tested my boundaries.
  • bodily functions - Light watersports is fine, not exactly my thing, but I get it. Poop and vomit however are a fuck no.
  • Corruption? - So, to me, you can't corrupt the unwilling. A person has to commit to something to be corrupted. So while a girl might start timid, she's a willing participant as you turn her into a submissive slut. That isn't to say that she can't be Tsundere, a girl who wants it, but has a hard time expressing that she does. But this is usually obvious to the observer.
  • Humiliation - yes please but not necessary
  • Exhibitionism - I mean, it's kinda a part of humiliation usually, but also yes please.
  • Blackmail/coercion - almost always bad. If it isn't written well I'm not interested. In fact, I'll give an example, the Veronica Route from Man of the House fucking sucks. However, if someone can bring me an example of a well written character who similarly gets off on the fact that she's being blackmailed I'd consider it, but don't bring me weak shit.
  • Mind Control is ok, if well written.
  • Breeding/pregnancy - fine
Examples of this done well: Dreaming of Dana, Dreams of Desire, Harem Hotel, Waifu Academy(though this pushes my rape rules a little too far a little too often), Mythic Manor.

Examples of this done poorly: Big brother, Man of the House, Milfy City (fucking hate the teacher line), Absolute Power (still the worst game I've ever played).

If female protag:
  • player agency - absolutely necessary. I cannot play a retard in lechertown, no matter how much the game has male domination. If I am forced to play a character who is fighting against becoming a sub, I'm gonna quit, and fast.
  • rape? - I'm actually a little more ok with Non-con from a female protagonist. Of course, I'm not looking for anything where the MC is just constantly brutally raped, but blackmail, corecion, and molestation are fine, so long as I have the above player agency.
  • Bodily functions - same as above for male protag
  • corruption? - Again, only the willing can be corrupted. It's a little harder to do this from the perspective of the one being corrupted, but again, as long as I have agency.
  • BDSM? - I'm a little more opposed to this in a female protag game, as it limits agency enough that it gets dangerous. If it's done well, for instance, done by a character that is trustworthy in the game, then it's fine.
  • Humiliation/Exhibitionism - again, yes please.
  • Mind Control - Depends. If, for instance, it's used early in the game to loosen her inhibitions and allow the plot to continue (essentially the same way it's used on the little sister in Dreams of Desire, only from her perspective) then it's probably fine. If it's something that's used to interfere with player agency, then it's a no.
  • Breeding/pregnancy - fine
Examples of this done well: Coceter Chronicles (agency is great), California Bound (Actually an ok coercion story), (kinda) Chloe18 (again, only kinda), Good Girl Gone Bad (mostly).

Examples of this done poorly: Elena's life, Anna's Exciting Affection (really sad, because it has the head injury to do the same thing as my mind control idea), Katie's Corruption

Ok, now to list some games I've played that have this, so that we don't waste all our time

Man of the House
Big Brother
Dreams of Desire
Dreaming of Dana
Timestamps
Milfy City
Harem Hotel
Mythic Manor
Waifu Academy
Solvalley High School
Sisterly Lust
Long Live the Princess
Summertime Saga
Coceter Chronicles
California Bound
Chloe18
Good Girl Gone Bad
Elena's Life
Anna's Exciting Affection
Katie's Corruption
(Probably a few other generic Retard In Lechertown games)
Vis Major/Vis Major: Awakening
Absolute Power
The Gift: Reloaded
Lab Rats
Sister Sister Sister
Life Is Good

Last thing, I need variation in the art. If you know of a japanese game out there that does this, but it has the same image on the screen for 5 minutes worth of dialogue, I'm not interested. There are western 2D games I like that have variations in the art. Hell, Offcuts is done very much in the style of a Japanese VN, but it has variations in the art. Every Japanese VN I've downloaded from F95 has bored the hell out of me with the art. That said, I have the same standard for western games. I'm not looking for Milfy City quality every time, hell, I put up with Sister Sister Sister's art for a long time before I gave up on the developer's shit ability to code and keep track of branching.

Reactions: Nottravis

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I would say that I search for the same, maybe with more extreme content, but I definitly would like to see a consentual relationship.
I actually like the relationship in Man of the House, of course at first it was a bit forced with blackmail, but when it was established it felt quite good actually. Although I have to say that kind of every d/s relationship with a bigger sister starts with blackmail :coldsweat:
And sadly I have to say that I didn't found a game which I really liked because of a d/s relationship.

I hope that Love and Submission will get to that at some point, but the development isn't far enough for now.

B

BigWamanHunter

Its my fav game and i love an excuse to talk about it, but its apt here.

Project SAGE.... There's a superhot open minded tomboy with a sound mind and self esteem but a...very healthy...sexual appetite. The game is abour her embracing her inner nympho. Her corruption is awesome. But some assholes will misbehave with her and brand her a slut. She could submit and play along, enjoy being coerced to lewd, rapey situations or just own them. She is in a lecertown, but no retard. The first game was a bit crazy, so he decided to remake it. There's player agency and a lot of exhibitionism, with blackmail, spanking and stuff. But no hard bdsm, watersports, pregnancy or mind control etc. Mind control sucks, i like to think about the chars psyche when they are in lewd situations. No biological incest, but they love the fact that they love calling one another bro/sis. There was a big scene in the latest update with i think should tick all your points.

About the old 0.17a version..... Its presently not here cuz of some misunderstanding, I have asked them to include it. There is not much agency and the choices were broken. But there is no other game with more exhibitionism. Some scenes had a tinge or humiliation and moasochism. I preferred the playful ones.

Male MCs.... Some male dom in DA.... Like the bottle fucking netori scene later in the game.

Also, Pale Pure.... A suspense game in the guise of a retard in lechertown. Nevermind.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Its my fav game and i love an excuse to talk about it, but its apt here.

Project SAGE.... There's a superhot open minded tomboy with a sound mind and self esteem but a...very healthy...sexual appetite. The game is abour her embracing her inner nympho. Her corruption is awesome. But some assholes will misbehave with her and brand her a slut. She could submit and play along, enjoy being coerced to lewd, rapey situations or just own them. She is in a lecertown, but no retard. The first game was a bit crazy, so he decided to remake it. There's player agency and a lot of exhibitionism, with blackmail, spanking and stuff. But no hard bdsm, watersports, pregnancy or mind control etc. Mind control sucks, i like to think about the chars psyche when they are in lewd situations. No biological incest, but they love the fact that they love calling one another bro/sis. There was a big scene in the latest update with i think should tick all your points.

About the old 0.17a version..... Its presently not here cuz of some misunderstanding, I have asked them to include it. There is not much agency and the choices were broken. But there is no other game with more exhibitionism. Some scenes had a tinge or humiliation and moasochism. I preferred the playful ones.

Male MCs.... Some male dom in DA.... Like the bottle fucking netori scene later in the game.

Also, Pale Pure.... A suspense game in the guise of a retard in lechertown. Nevermind.
Yeah, there was some in Depraved Awakening, I had forgotten about that scene, it was rather good.

Pale Pure... I played through what was available on the side of the town princess girl, but not the other half (I literally only played it for the futa) Is the other half good?

Also gonna give Sage a try. Might be right up my alley, my own favorite is Coceter Chronicles for the way it allows Tabitha to explore her inner nympho, one thing I really like about it is that even when she gets molested you're given the choice to decide how she feels about it.

B

BigWamanHunter

Yeah, there was some in Depraved Awakening, I had forgotten about that scene, it was rather good.

Pale Pure... I played through what was available on the side of the town princess girl, but not the other half (I literally only played it for the futa) Is the other half good?

Also gonna give Sage a try. Might be right up my alley, my own favorite is Coceter Chronicles for the way it allows Tabitha to explore her inner nympho, one thing I really like about it is that even when she gets molested you're given the choice to decide how she feels about it.
Pale pure.... I am allergic to futa so i only played the other half. It was a long time ago. The music was cool. She was too submissive and gave in to most situations. I wouldn't know about saying no cuz i only choose lewd choices. Its the suspenseful feel that makes it stand out among the shitload of similar games I've played.

Coceter..... The girl-girl scenes were well done. But the hetero scenes, esp in modern times were dumb imo. I love it for the world lore. And yeah, you get to choose how sage feels in all situations.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
try kingdom of deception. Its a 2dcg game, but the art is among the best in that category. Even when going full submission, the char is competent and pretty badass when it calls for it. She is willing to be submissive in sexual situations, but is also using her sexuality to further her goals.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
try kingdom of deception. Its a 2dcg game, but the art is among the best in that category. Even when going full submission, the char is competent and pretty badass when it calls for it. She is willing to be submissive in sexual situations, but is also using her sexuality to further her goals.
That's actually why I didn't include this. Her submission is convenient rather than natural. I enjoy the game, simply don't see Sabine as a sub.

farenq

May 10, 2018
Lately i've been playing Corruption, it does have incest (sister, mother, aunt, cousins) but you can corrupt others, turn them into your slaves, exhibitionism, NTR (MC being the one who gets the woman) and etcetera. I think it fits in your description.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Lately i've been playing Corruption, it does have incest (sister, mother, aunt, cousins) but you can corrupt others, turn them into your slaves, exhibitionism, NTR (MC being the one who gets the woman) and etcetera. I think it fits in your description.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm actually avoiding that one on purpose, the models he made in whatever version of honey select he's using are too far in the uncanny valley for me. If I get desperate I might give it a try, but meh.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Reactions: Yxel

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
I think stuff that I like fits your description of the female MC :)

Trials in Tainted Space (and other stuff from Fenoxo)
Kobold Adventure
Treasure Hunter Claire
Fran and Sinners Island
Little Braver
Noxian Nights
Caliross
Healslut
Blood Magic
Yorna
Magical Camp
Succubus Rem
The Proteus Effect
Claires Quest

Hopefully that helps. Hoping for updates on this topic! ^-^

Thecrszy man

Oct 15, 2020
I recommend the chant of dead (it's a bit bad, but it has some scenes with an old man to become his slave, unfortunately the complete scene has not been published here, but it has already left to buy the full scene) or karryns prison (although you must be careful if you want to have a completely submissive karryn, but otherwise it's a good game)

here are the links:https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v0-7b-p-remtairy.33777/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-chant-of-dead-v1-0-b-patreon-fariseostudio.26563/