Seeking Submission Protagonist either male or female

ToasterHead

Jul 14, 2017
i want a game where either i am on female protagonist pov with submission or a submissive male protagonist with corruption
i accept nearly every kind even futa on male

ToasterHead

Jul 14, 2017
i also would like games in which you live a daily life, with work or jobs and you can get corrupted in these places.
such as futadom world.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You might enjoy california bound. Not much in the category of submissive MC though. I haven't played much that is. You could try the sissyfication tag for male MC sub games.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I haven't played it myself, but The Lewd Knight might be for you. IIRC, it's about a superheroine who plays through her daily life during the daytime, and goes out at night to fight criminals (and gets raped in the process if she loses.) Again, haven't personally played it, but it might have corruption at work/gym or whatever.

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I haven't played it myself, but The Lewd Knight might be for you. IIRC, it's about a superheroine who plays through her daily life during the daytime, and goes out at night to fight criminals (and gets raped in the process if she loses.) Again, haven't personally played it, but it might have corruption at work/gym or whatever.
Screenshot_1.png mhm