Seeking Submissive Female Games

Jul 28, 2017
I'm looking for games with Female perspective, where you get romance or be slave towards Dominant/Rough/UglyFat guy. It would be great if you can chose to be submissive towards them, being corrupted overtime.
From games with content like this I can recall
Violated Heroine(men treats you like a slut/property almost all the time)
Noxian Nights
(There are scenes and ending with Shack Man which Riven hates at the beginning but as the games go on she is starting to love him or his cock not sure)
Kingdom of Deception (There is an Orc you can ally and he treats you like a Slave, literally giving you slave uniform to blow his companions, to get reputationin camp)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Maybe Shoku games? They constantly degrade the MC

Pin-Point has this:
And if you don't mind chiitrans many of their games are similar:

Jul 28, 2017
Maybe Shoku games? They constantly degrade the MC

Pin-Point has this:
And if you don't mind chiitrans many of their games are similar:
Thanks I will check those games

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Thanks I will check those games
It's not translated, so Chiitrans will be needed, but this game just came out that fits what you want perfectly:

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
nice slow corruption and gives you choices
lots of different corruption paths to take
crap CG but its about having to prostitute yourself and getting corrupted by it over time
married MC forced to corrupt herself to make money for her adventuring (its optional but who wants to stay pure)

Jul 28, 2017
nice slow corruption and gives you choices
lots of different corruption paths to take
crap CG but its about having to prostitute yourself and getting corrupted by it over time
married MC forced to corrupt herself to make money for her adventuring (its optional but who wants to stay pure)
Thanks I wll also try them out

Jul 28, 2017
It goes back and forth, but it's definitely a ntr game.
Well thanks best thing I can do is to try it the thing with NTR and me is that I can be the one Cheating but I don't like to be cheated on so if I will identify myself with guy it won't end good haha

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Well thanks best thing I can do is to try it the thing with NTR and me is that I can be the one Cheating but I don't like to be cheated on so if I will identify myself with guy it won't end good haha
It's been a while, but iirc most of the game is from her perspective. So, yeah, most of it would be more cheating than ntr.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I suggest you do a forum tag search. Use the "corruption" and "female protagonist" tags.

Jul 28, 2017
There are a lot of tags you can use to narrow your search. Have you never used a search engine before?
But there is no tag that says the game is good. I mean tags aren't that specific Corruption can be placed in a lot of games but they don't have to be about MC, Also sometimes tags are not properly placed and you can lose a game. Some of them lacks tags. For example my Fav game which I used as example here Noxian Nights does not have Corruption even tho it has. I hope you can understand my point even with my primitive English skills

Reactions: Power Lord