Seeking Submissive Lady Dimitrescu

Varnisa

Oct 13, 2018
Basically as the title says. I know she mostly has "step on me mommy" energy, but there have to be at least some games where you're the dominant one, right?

Varnisa

Oct 13, 2018
So you're looking for female protagonist, female dominance lesbian, maybe missy though here and In a lot of these the protagonist seems to be the submissive. Can't really recall any, maybe look for Yuri?
That game appears to be the exact opposite of what I'm looking for. Seriously, why would you respond to someone looking to be dominant with that as a recommendation unless you're just intentionally trolling?

It also has jack-all to do with the specific character I asked about.

For anyone else who sees this; I'm not necessarily looking for female MCs to dominate her with. Futa MCs are actually preferred, but either female or male are fine as well.

Varnisa

Oct 13, 2018
If your question is unclear you get the wrong answer. 'Submissive Lady Dimitrescu', unclear, 'step on me mommy' energy, what does it mean?
How exactly are "submissive *character name*" and "games where you're the dominant one" unclear to you?

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
How exactly are "submissive *character name*" and "games where you're the dominant one" unclear to you?
Do we have to argue about this? `submissive *character name*` suggests that you are searching for a submissive protagonist or are at least ambivalent towards it. I even mentioned `though here and In a lot of these the protagonist seems to be the submissive.` And in general you're being rude someone that was just giving you some suggestions. Or trolling. I'll put you in my ignore list just to be sure.