Seeking Submissive Male protagonist

redheadLover

Mar 29, 2018
Hi !

I'm searching for any game where the male protagonist can be dominated by a girl. Doesn't have to be the whole game, at least one relationship like that. Preferably western style.
For those who played Big Brother, I liked the way Alice started to dominate the MC, but unfortunately it didn't went really far.
Another good example would be the start of the submissive route with Luna, in WitchTrainer (pretty cool since you can choose to dominate or be dominated).

Thank you in advance :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hi !

I'm searching for any game where the male protagonist can be dominated by a girl. Doesn't have to be the whole game, at least one relationship like that. Preferably western style.
For those who played Big Brother, I liked the way Alice started to dominate the MC, but unfortunately it didn't went really far.
Another good example would be the start of the submissive route with Luna, in WitchTrainer (pretty cool since you can choose to dominate or be dominated).

Thank you in advance :)
Sisterly Lust, your mother is a professional dominatrix, so it happens in that.

Dreaming of Dana, one of the optional people you can get with is a dominant lesbian who makes an exception for you.

I think that might be the extent of said content I've seen in games. I'm sure there's more. You might try a tag like sissyfication or something