Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
image_2022-10-02_13-00-12.png

Overview:
Game events take place in the city of Wernyhora, surrounded by ancient hills,
covered with dense spruce forest.
At its outskirts, in his aunt's house, lives an ordinary guy, main protagonist,
utterly bothered by university studies.
One night he wakes up and hears strange, subtle whisper, that becomes louder every night.
Soon a mysterious ancient force, locked in another dimension, manages to make contact with him,
during the moment, when parallel world and human world became as close as possible.
Through guiding the main hero towards his dark wills and desires, it begins its path to freedom,
to avenge its captivity for many centuries...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-22
Release Date: 2023-04-22
Developer: Wernyhora Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: * -
ANDROID*

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Currently there is transformation sequence in the end of 1st chapter, more to come soon.
I think his question was referring to what transformation implies in the game, for example,is it the mc that transforms into a women(?) or is it another character? (seeing that there is a demon I think it is the last)

Leaving that aside, I read the details on your patreon page,but there is nothing regarding the fetishes, so maybe it would be good if you could put in the "Genre" section a list of the planned tags and maybe explain if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)skippable(they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain: )or forced by plot maybe?:WutFace:

By the way,if the mc is going to have a relationship with the Aunt,i think you should modify the overview on your patreon and put that she is the "Landlady" or that the mc is going to live with a "friend" of the family. (patreon does not have a good relationship with incest, bestiality,loli,shota and they can delete your account)

EDIT:A grindfest Kinetic Novel,the transformation tag is for the mc that at the end transforms into a demon

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Another one of those MC got corrupting power from Demon/Succubus, but i can't help it, i like them. So good luck dev and hopefully it will be a good game.

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
Promising start, although it is very grindy right from the start, hopefully you can streamline that a bit.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Well it would be good if the dev tell us what tags and fetishes are going to be in the game. Especially refering to the 3 letters of hell (NTR) hahaha. But all in all not a bad start.

Reactions: Macgamer
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes