Subverse Exclusive Studio 69 DLC

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
Hello f95zone community,

I really loves this game, and I will support this game.

But also I am disappointed because of the exclusive Studio 69 DLC that only backers get for 175 £.
At first it was said, it is only cosmetic, but now with the new news from Mr. Kristoff it seems completely different.

I hope someone is one of the backers and is so nice to upload this game with the Studio 69 DLC.

Reactions: Razrback16

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Would this end up a game that require online connection and for the user to login? Might not be so simple to just copy then.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Whatever they do, everything WILL end up here so don't worry. The bigger the game, the more likely it will be shared. Well, If it uses some kind of online shenanigans to prevent pirating, then I guess not. But in that case I wouldn't even want to play it in the first place.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Whatever they do, everything WILL end up here so don't worry. The bigger the game, the more likely it will be shared. Well, If it uses some kind of online shenanigans to prevent pirating, then I guess not. But in that case I wouldn't even want to play it in the first place.
Quite a few such of that magnitude require some sort of account and login for validation and what not. Also if dlc's and added content get a major part of the game, it would kinda make sense.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
Quite a few such of that magnitude require some sort of account and login for validation and what not. Also if dlc's and added content get a major part of the game, it would kinda make sense.
I don't think they will add a DRM. Or I hope. I cannot find anything on the kickstarte page.

And the best example is paradox interactive. They have for every game many many DLCs but fortunately no DRM.

• Red Heart
Reactions: otto500206

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't think they will add a DRM. Or I hope. I cannot find anything on the kickstarte page.

And the best example is paradox interactive. They have for every game many many DLCs but fortunately no DRM.
They do have reg keys though. Never stopped pirate copies that though, but still. And yeah, Paradox is like selling you their games up front, and then they piece meal the content stretched over years to fleece you little by little :p Crusader Kings II being an awful example on that.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
They do have reg keys though. Never stopped pirate copies that though, but still. And yeah, Paradox is like selling you their games up front, and then they piece meal the content stretched over years to fleece you little by little :p Crusader Kings II being an awful example on that.
: D I played Europa Universalis 4, Crusader Kings 2 and Hearts Of Iron 4 from the beginning and I have every DLC I understand you : D

But I must say, I hate DRM, DRM is really useless and is only annoying for the fans.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
The campagne is now over and 58.728 people have collect 1668596 £

And 3915 people has the exclusive Studio 69 DLC.
I hope someone of almost 4000 is so nice and give us the Studio 69 DLC.

Takue

Dec 23, 2018
supposedly studio 69 will have a list, if your name is not on that list you can not access, but only time will tell if it can be hacked.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So, did they run away with the money or is there some demo or anything available yet ? Also, did they stop the production on the movies they were working on before they decided to make this game ? Not that the latest movies were all great, but some scenes were pretty cool.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, did they run away with the money or is there some demo or anything available yet ? Also, did they stop the production on the movies they were working on before they decided to make this game ? Not that the latest movies were all great, but some scenes were pretty cool.

the kickstarter page seems to be updated September 14th. It's probably chugging along.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Because of my financial issue I could not funded the 175 tier during the funding campaign, I am willing to pay for it as a DLC after release, but if I remember correctly in one of the FAQ they say that they are not going to make it a DLC (to honor those who paid 175, fair point) which is sad.

• Red Heart

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
dont know if they continue movies but i know they have one movie in stock they wait to have 60k followers on twitter to show it

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I have every intention to buy this to support the developers, but I was late to the party on the kickstarter so I'll be looking for a pirate copy of the Studio 69 DLC asap. :)