Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
wait is steam lying to me I see 25gb as required state meanwhile here its 58gb lmfao
I think that was just when the game launched. It only had 4k cinematics at the start, but after feedback they included 1080p versions for those with tech that couldn’t handle it.

soraalcard

May 26, 2020
Just download via torrent and tried to start. Got error X3DAudio1_7.dill and XAPOFX1_5.dill are not found. Help me please

an4is32

Mar 27, 2023
View attachment 4042829

How come they keep changing the early access release date?

Potential final release date coming next diary update?
They probably just need more time to finish stuff up. The updates for the game have been fairly consistent. Among all the countless patreon game scams having someone who actually completes their game is worth admiration. It's done when it's done, give them a break.

Dec 12, 2021
They probably just need more time to finish stuff up. The updates for the game have been fairly consistent. Among all the countless patreon game scams having someone who actually completes their game is worth admiration. It's done when it's done, give them a break.
Wasnt saying anything negative, just was hoping for a confirmed release date. Ive been waiting 3 years I can wait a couple months more

2.90 star(s) 252 Votes