VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Success Secret: Housewarming [Release Version] [mw.]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Trasher2018

Our best friend is a hooker? .. I mean come on - that outfit. ^^ And I dont get it that he complains about her boyfriend. Maybe he doesnt like him, but imho it is to be expected that she will bring him along.

And then they buy the drinks in a "Mozzarella & Pasta - Homemade" shop? We all know that in all the homemade cheese and pasta specialty shops you can buy the best booze :D And Oliver is the worst party planer when he doesnt get enough booze for a party that small.. And why is that Sam guy still there? After his gf shouted at him it seemed to me, that he left ... and when Mary and the MC are alone he asks her why and if someone offended her ... yes, that Sam dude ... but she says no... wtf?
    And I guess she as a virgin? ... because what Sam said and she tells us that if was better than her fingers? .. so she is a virgin that long and then fucks the MC bare ... oh and the party ends with that. Now I know why russians are so angry when there parties suck so hard ^^ *just kidding* *g*
    And the mc can time travel. At the end he travels 5 minutes back in time or something like that ... or it is just another translation error :)

I tried the 2 other paths and until now Alice is the with the most fun (sex)

The story isnt really good and makes not that much sense or is very rushed and bare bones. A the end the dev says that he plans to release 2 more games/chapters that are longer... Compared to other games this is a decent demo/0.1 version - nothing more.

The english looks like the common russian <> english translation - it needs a better one. I have seen worse, but it's pretty tiring to read.

I do like the renders - they are quite good. So with more and better story and writing (maybe in the next project) I think the dev can deliver a nice game in the future.