Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
Well I'm definitely excited the expansion is translated. Just figured I'd finally give these mods a try before I whiz through all of the new contents. I like the ones that seem to add new characters or images like Santa, onmyouji, and the kunoichi. But I'm learning some of the mods I installed only change the dialogue and or make the fights harder especially the ones for the notorious succubus. I think I might actually need to disable them lol. I died fighting Sophia?( the one in the birth canal) after a long draw out battle of me trying to maintain healing myself while stacking enough buffs to actually do damage. These notorious succubus mods seem kind of masochistic to me honestly but to each there own. Some of my gamer buddies actually enjoy playing games on the highest difficulty.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
I'd like to check these alleged "hard" notorious succubi mods. Can anyone show me how to find them? I've tried looking over the discord, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack, especially when I can't understand japanese.

EDIT: Damn, I checked the ElfrideV2HardMode mod (the updated japanese version), and Elfride actually managed to survive my whole Warrior burst. Of course, the photo buffs are still too strong, so I still satisfied her 2 moves after, during the 2nd Discipline. On the other hand, the Lunatic stance just wrecked her, she was almost finished even before I finished my burst. But, damn, without the absolutely ludicrous buffs and sprint combos, I don't see how you could satisfy her. But, I guess that's the point of the mod?
I couldn't find the Sophia mod, if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
I'd like to check these alleged "hard" notorious succubi mods. Can anyone show me how to find them? I've tried looking over the discord, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack, especially when I can't understand japanese.

EDIT: Damn, I checked the ElfrideV2HardMode mod (the updated japanese version), and Elfride actually managed to survive my whole Warrior burst. Of course, the photo buffs are still too strong, so I still satisfied her 2 moves after, during the 2nd Discipline. On the other hand, the Lunatic stance just wrecked her, she was almost finished even before I finished my burst. But, damn, without the absolutely ludicrous buffs and sprint combos, I don't see how you could satisfy her. But, I guess that's the point of the mod?
I couldn't find the Sophia mod, if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
This link is to all the japanese mods it's 5 pages of them (ux.getuploader.com/sqacwikimod/). I have no idea what half of them do other then changing their battle dialogue to japanese and creating some dialogue where they ask you a question mid fight for some of them.
For the english ones I guess you will have to scroll through that discord mod- release channel. Btw I saw one there for nightmare nurse sounded like the creator made her spam energy drain more.

bunny931

Feb 14, 2019
This link is to all the japanese mods it's 5 pages of them (ux.getuploader.com/sqacwikimod/). I have no idea what half of them do other then changing their battle dialogue to japanese and creating some dialogue where they ask you a question mid fight for some of them.
For the english ones I guess you will have to scroll through that discord mod- release channel. Btw I saw one there for nightmare nurse sounded like the creator made her spam energy drain more.
As far as I can tell, the Nightmare Nurse mod is not updated to the append version, so it just crashes before the end of the nurse's turn. However! Because of all the buffs and sprint combos I can do with the DLC, I just bursted her down in a few moves during the first turn, so she's severely weaker than Elfride's hard mode (japanese updated version, the translated version seemed much weaker).

I looked through the japanese mods on that webside before, but I couldn't find any that put Sophia anywhere near Elfride's hard mode level. Maybe some of the mod-inserted characters are as hard, I may check them later. I mean, I say Elfride's hard mode is hard, but like, 99% of the time I beat her in the Lunatic stance. And seriously, the only reason it's not 100% is because Discipline bugs out Focus. You can only get to Focus II if it happens before Discipline hits, but if Discipline hits before you get Focus II, it will always remain at Focus I. A rather stupid bug, but sure, whatever. Sometimes, you gotta use bugs to make fights harder I guess...

Last edited:

SuperSailorSam

Mar 14, 2018
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, looked through the thread and couldn't find it.
Finished the True Ending and am at 96% trophy completion. When going to the clock to start NG+, I end up with this error and can't continue. Has anyone else encountered this? I'm so close to 100% and it'll kill me if I can't finish.

snstep

Mar 18, 2019
Reactions: SuperSailorSam

CalmOfDawn

Nov 6, 2021
When's the steam release of this coming out? Quality games like this deserve that marketing/monetization boost.

Double_Z_Z

Jul 20, 2022
Does anyone know how to get all the 3 star trophies because it shows 99% complete there and I have no idea what is left.

Double_Z_Z

Jul 20, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-academia-final-sqdt.103267/post-11185872 This spoiler is a list of all the trophies except the purple ones and one gold trophy (which is explained just below the spoiler). Which one are you missing?
the sama one but I redid the DLC it still did not give me the trophy and I re-talked and exhausted all conversations there. Also any idea to get all the filters in one run? I always get memory card instead when opening green boxes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
the sama one but I redid the DLC it still did not give me the trophy and I re-talked and exhausted all conversations there. Also any idea to get all the filters in one run? I always get memory card instead when opening green boxes
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-academia-final-sqdt.103267/post-11186115 spoiler here details how to get mina's affection to max.

One of the filters is given the first time you choose the second best bed (you get a memory card for the best bed). At least I'm pretty sure its guaranteed for the first time, maybe I just got lucky. There's 6 filter items: monochrome, polaroid, vivid, brownie, lsd, natural.

Hentailover644

May 2, 2021
I've progressed decently through the dlc (got to the demon merchant after the area with the nekomata) and I still don't have any of the Thoughtography skills. Is there any way to fix my save?

Double_Z_Z

Jul 20, 2022
Do you have nightmare difficulty turned on when you try to do that? I know after beating hard mode, the game will ask if you want to turn on nightmare difficulty on the spot and it actually takes effect as well as your battle count being reset, so perhaps it thinks you've just completed the game on nightmare difficulty.

Uh yeah, I just tried watching pfks cutscene with nightmare turned on and got the trophies and I don't even have the fix installed lmao. Also broke the gallery.
it also prevents me from using any means to get to the true ending from that NG+...

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
Well, I just left a pretty lengthy review for this game. 5/5

Also, +1 for Fulbuea and her game, Succubus Rhapsodia by Dreamania. I searched for it and there's only a request thread, not a release here.

Edit: I tried starting a new game and give the chick in purple a name that matches her secret identity. No response, sadly. I don't blame the game for not having that, mind. I think it would've been a nice little bonus.
That said, even if I kept the difficulty on the hardest setting, the tutorial fight happened as normal despite the game pointing out "oh, you picked this difficulty? you don't need me to explain this" -> *proceeds to explain it anyway*

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes