VN Ren'Py Succubus Advent: The Ethereal Collapse [Prologue P.003] [AdrihelDev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
You live a mundane life with your uncle and life long friend, on an island with few inhabitants, secluded from the mainland of Avalon. Little do you know, an ancient evil is planning it's return. You'll discover new hardships, reveal mysteries, fight Succubi and other creatures, interact with your (not always) helpful companions, and seek an end to this great threat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024/06/16
Release Date: 2024/06/16
Developer: AdrihelDev - -
Censored: No
Version: P.003 (Prologue)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

screen_0005_Layer-3.png vanessaloop.gif screen_0009_Layer-1.png screen_0006_Layer-15.png screen_0007_Layer-5.png screen_00091_Layer-91.png screen_00010_Layer-10.png screen_00010_Layer-7.png screen_00010_Layer-12.png Azielaloop.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Fangfencer

Mar 10, 2018
This was super good! I really liked the animations for the H-Scenes and the backgrounds. I've honestly never seen anything like the succubus tail AI generated before, it made me really excited for some of the creative scenes that could exist in a full version! I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one, and will possibly support this one on patreon eventually depending on update speed. :) Best of luck to the dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdrihelDev

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Has potential. I'll definitely keep an eye on this although I think whether or not the writing in sex scenes is good is what will make or break the game.

And while I'm not crazy about the ethics of AI CG, it does allow for people who otherwise would not be able to make a game due to lack of visual creation skills the opportunity to make something that isn't text-only so it's not entirely bad.

Are Femdom and (Reverse) Rape (better all kind of rapes) avoidable?
Uh, no, I don't think so, bro.
The game is a story driven point & click style game with RPG elements, turn-based combat, with a focus on Femdom Succcubi and Energy drain.

Reactions: AdrihelDev
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote