RPGM - Completed - Succubus' Basket - I Was Abducted And Made A Cumpet [Ason]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Cryswar

A surprisingly creative and well thought out HRPG held back a bit by the questionable translation.

Thankfully breaking from generic RPG maker tedium with a mix of battle systems, Succubus Cage is a bit grindy but not too bad, clocking in at somewhere around 4-8 hours depending on your playstyle and what side missions you do. Beat the crap out of a bunch of nobody monsters by running dickfirst into them, then get fucking DESTROYED by a horny elf, grind until you can fuck her into a coma, then steamroll the rest of the game.

...Yeah balance is a little iffy, once you start rolling you don't stop, but you can turn on level scaling to keep the girls threatening. The battle fuck sections are generally decent; no real animated images, but moving the still images up and down and decent sound effects does a surprisingly good job of making them feel pseudo-animated and pretty hot. Most of the sex is pretty vanilla, primarily variants of cowgirl, some doggystyle, with a solid bit of bj/footjobs/handjobs.

Without going into spoilers, what starts off as a pretty generic plot turns out to be surprisingly heartwarming and almost wholesome (for a game about getting kidnapped and raped by succubi) - each of the 'main' characters develops to some degree or another. Unfortunately the more generic girls do not - given how many times you'll fight them I would have liked to see some more development there.

Art is solid overall, I personally felt that the quality varied heavily with the generics but was serviceable for all other than maybe the alraune. The main succubus is excellent though.

Overall definitely worth a play rather than just viewing a CG gallery in my opinion!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

swe920

Great game, it almost got grindy, but the combat being mostly automatic made this easy to deal with. And the succubus elements fits the battle fuck gameplay so perfectly. The battles you do control are well done, with great abilities. And the art is good, and somewhat animated. (still pictures moving.)