Unity - Succubus Battle [v0.16] [OSARUMODE]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Gdjadnww

har har harrr. bad reviews = git guud bruuh.

i rate 4 stars. in the beginning it was difficult. now is easy.

sex scenes:
    good animation, u can fap to it, but in knocked down sex, voices when progressing into next piston animation kinda overlaps with the "bgm" voice.

also the "gallery" only shows knocked down sex, not the grappling, mid-combat sex.

my favorite scene's gotta be the grapple sex with the hunter. the way she embarrasedly try to push your head away as you lick her crotch, and the way her ass twitches as you put your fingers into her asshole. (lvl 3 maledom grapple)

as of version 0.16,

for each enemy, there is 2x grapple sex (femdom), 2x grapple sex (maledom), 2 knock down sex (femdom), 1 knock down sex (maledom).

gameplay:

- controls has bad keyboard configuration. need a little time to get used to it.

- the press v when sex button is the most frustrating, but i know now how to defeat this. just calmly press it with one finger from both hand simultaneously.

- all enemies are frustating (i got very angry till my face is red trying to defeat the lvl 3 mage) till u get to know the tricks. especially the archer and mage.

tips and tricks:

general

use crouch slash x2 + uppercut, works at all opponents. super good cheap combo. it can also stunlock enemies.

most effective stunlocks:
    boxer: uppercut
    archer: crouch slash x2
    knight : none.
    mage : crouch slash x2

want to defeat enemies quickly? dont knock them down, make their health bar became red, then sexual attack. and then they will automatically knocked down. then slash them to zero health bar before sexual attack.

with this method you only need to do it 2x.with knocking them down first, you need to do it 3x. i haven't tried it on wizard lvl 3 tho.

lewd barrier is easily destroyed by any attacks. so just get away from the barrier, stand at the edge, slash it.

the best way to enjoy sex scenes:

knock down sex:
    unlock gallery by defeating lvl 3. (knocked down sexs, either femdom or maledom).

grapple sex:
    1. became a pro at game first, before:

2. enter a battle. if you want to be grappled by girls, choose lvl 2 to lvl 3.

3. if you want to grapple the girls, it depends on your preference.

now onto how to enjoy grappling the girls.

1. make enemy health bar go very red and low, then sex attack. now its so easy you only need to click very slowly while you enjoy the grapple sex.

2. do grapple sex, then knock down sex once, then another grapple sex. then slowly adjust their heart bar to 99%. then detach from them, making them able to attack you.

then, grapple attack.

you can enjoy the first stage of grapple for a long time, till maybe yellow health bar. and then progress to the next stage, making the heart go 100%. at that point, her health bar will automatically drop to zero. making it easy to enjoy the second stage graple sex and more.

if you 100% the girl using grapple sex, she will lay down, with auto hp recocvery disabled. now if you sex attack her, it's a easier, and more enjoyable sex scene. at the first stage you don't need to click, at the second stage you only need to click very slowly, etc.

dont try 100% heart using grapple then try to grapple again, it doesn't work.
    and if she's 100% heart, even if you fail at knock down sex, she won't recover.

lvl 3 opponents

boxer
    does she spam meteor kicks? dont worry, spam uppercut. it takes a little bit of time to know the right positioning and timing, but once you do, just spam uppercut.

archer
    always face the archer in one direction, wait till she jumps backwards into the wall. then, spam crouch slash x2.

knight.
    be very focused on her movements. at one time she does unblockable downwards slash, at times it a crouch-dodgeable horizontal slash.

keep using crouch slash x2, but do it only twice, then assess the situation... what is she going to do?
    or just after crouch slash x2, dash backwards.
    or crouch slash x2, then uppercut. most of the time it interrupts her attacks, leading into follow up crouch slash x2. or air dash backwards after the uppercut.

when she jumps, dash behind her (not jump), if she smashed the ground, quickly dash towards her and then crouch slash x2.

is she doing the lewd barrier? crouch slash x2 for extra dmg, then uppercut to interrupt.

i mostly use crouch slash x2+ uppercut here.

mage

2 ways.

1. wait till she descends, then keep crouch slashing x2 till she get knocked down, then sex attack.

2. master the way of jumping, attack her on the higher platforms (no jump attacks, just stand on higher platforms and slash)

this is the most difficult one to defeat.

enemy lvl 3 special attacks

boxer
    kinda unavoidable. if u want to avoid it, try mastering the dash jump trick.
    walk ( > ), then at the same time, dash and double jump ( > + (space barx2) ). once you are high, keep dashing in the air to not lose altitude.

archer
    jump into second platform, block, then...
    lvl 2: big shots coming, quickly dash backwards, or
    crouch + space to descend the platform.

lvl 3 : wait till second big shot, then descend. is about timing.

knight
    dash backwards, and then try jump very high by >, and then > + (space x2), and then keep dashing in the air..

wizard
    lvl 1 : its slow. go into wall, then dash into the other wall,
    lvl 2 : same as lvl 1
    lvl 3 : wait on one wall for the first 2 spheres, then dash into other wall. big sphere coming, dash into the first wall. you would take some dmg, but at least u dont get hit by the third sphere.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

I had originally played this in Japanese, through an early build I managed to find... I still don't know how. It was a lot of digging through archives looking for some animations by this author (which I never found.)

This game is in a dire state. I got into fighting games a couple of years ago, so I know what to look for. Movement is laggy, inputs take forever to come out, the hitboxes make no sense, your hurtboxes feel like they have a 20% chance of avoiding damage, the one special move you have is weak and costs 5% of your 'actual life' to use, which means the Z button is there as a trap.

So the combat's no good. Are the sex scenes and mechanics enough to salvage this?
    Short answer: No.
    If you are still here, I imagine you want me to elaborate. I love the idea of a fighting game with lewd grapples, where there is a mechanical effect on the fight itself. If the enemy grapples you, mashing to escape costs health. Every 'stage' of the grapple you lose, the enemy speeds up: you must mash faster and lose more health. If they make you cum, you lose some amount of your 'actual life.'
    If you grapple the enemy, say goodbye to your 'V' key, you are not winning the mashing minigame. Both you and your opponent will generate super bar, but they generate it faster. The enemy will recover life. So... it really is a move incredibly situational, and even in those situations you are better off just dealing damage.
    At least I can say that the animations are decently drawn and well animated. They are a bit hit or miss for my taste, but that's subjective.

As I understand, this is this author's first foray into making an actual 'complex' game with many mechanics, progression, actual game feel and whatnot. I would say this is a decent proof of concept, but it offers little enjoyment as a game. Still, there is potential and I'll be looking forward to see how this develops or what they cook next.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ms.puzzle

pretty decent animations but the big ones are those weird gyroscope animations and they look a little iffy but still hot, i enjoy the game but from a gaming aspect the hit detection or hit boxes suck for example while your hitting the knight she can stil do her lust attack even if your doing damage to her and unless thats a dedicated feature its bad, also boxer level 3 spams that air kick over and over again making her very annoying to fight because youll mostly trade damage this game has great potential though