RPGM Succubus battles

Oct 1, 2018

This game is literally a tit lovers dream

A simulation RPG where you fight succubi. Female monsters use sex-attacks during battle, and you will be violated by the succubus if you lose.
This is a work for masochists, and there is no reversal (no ahegao or humiliation).
Our circle prides itself on our seductive work, with lots of seductive elements included!

- Over 55 female enemies
- All hand-drawn titjob animation
- Almost all characters have standing illustrations, with scenes after losing
- Lots of in-battle seduction
(Ex: Enemy in a pinch takes off her clothes and begs for mercy in a sexy pose, and your comrade with a "boob fetish" attacks are cancelled...)
- Lose on purpose and masturbating functions
- Lots of seductive events outside of battle
- Certain bosses are fully voiced

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
I hope someone going to translate this game! This so amazing game! I love it! Not only for tit lovers.. Kiss/seduction too! 10/10 game!

gregoman3000

Apr 20, 2018

It looks like it's not rpg maker. Which is both good and bad since this adds a bit of variety to the eroge section of the internet. But now it makes things a bit more of a pain to decrypt and translate.

gregoman3000

Apr 20, 2018
the demo has only 3 file types and I doubt there are any good decrypters out for this yet. If anyone knows how to export the evs to text and mush it back into a neat little evs.bow then we would have a place to start

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
The person who made this game also has a blog, dedicated to "irojikake" (seduction with ulterior motives).
It's pretty nice, if that is your cup of tea.

Reactions: pepez

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
*looks at Japanese title* Haha normally they would have called this game Record of Succubus War.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
*looks at Japanese title* Haha normally they would have called this game Record of Succubus War.
Yeah, and it's not just a "tit lovers dream" either. That game is suprisingly deep with it's fetishes.

Last edited:

gregoman3000

Apr 20, 2018

Someone in the ulmf forum for Succubus Senki posted the test files. Basically, the developer said that anyone who wants to translate it can do it if they figure out how

• Love
Reactions: pepez

gregoman3000

Apr 20, 2018
The trail version of the game has much of it translated. If you like the direction it's going, feel free to try and help them out.

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I saw on dlsite that its in english and chinese now... So does that mean the translation is finished?