3.50 star(s) 101 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
environment_forest_evening_12_1.png

Overview:
You play as a young demon hunter trying to prevent a massive Succubus invasion by uniting all the tribes of the land. However things aren't as simple as they might first seem as it's difficult to figure out your allies from your foes. Only time will tell if you are capable of saving the world or if you are just another adventurer that fell prey to the succubi.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2024-01-29
Developer: Olympus - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5
Language: English
Other Game: Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Main Features:

More Info
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: ANDROID*

*This port is not released by Developer, Download at your own risk

environment_forest_evening_12.png Greedy_Succubus.png Succubus_2.png GIOLLADHE.png Protagonista2.png image1.png Lesser_succubus_A.png unknown_3.png White_Demon2.png unknown_2.png Greedy_Succubus.png Map023.png 3_ap3.png unknown_7.png 4_ap4.png Map039.png

Last edited:

Cong

May 23, 2017
The art looks ridiculously good. im a little disappointed it sounds like its game over rape, im more a fan of corruption/mind break over time with new scenes with each loss. but, who knows maybe if the loss scenes are good enough i wont care
:love:

Crome18

May 9, 2017
So, you know I love to be that guy.
This game is astoundingly tedious. If you correctly mash through text but still manage to catch the instructions, you unlock the main menu about forty minutes in. When you finally get into "the action..."

I mean its a Demo what do you think how long the game will be?

Cologar

May 2, 2018
This game looks quite good for a demo, especially the art. For me its been a bit of drought season when looking for good reverse rape games, so this is quite a refreshing find. I hope you continue to develop this game and turn it into something great!

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I really was not expecting much from the premise. I normally don't like this kind of artwork, either. I'm really surprised how hooked I am on this after the demo. The writing and atmosphere seem a little amateurish, but I'm overall not bored by the dialogue so far, and actually a little invested. The main characters (excluding the one mute boy, I guess) have decent chemistry. Whoever is writing the dialogue actually has some understanding of how a human interacts with the world. It's a bit basic, but this is a promising start, in my opinion.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes