Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

1. 5.00 star(s)

alien300

I have played many succubus games over the years and this is by far the best in terms of storyline and art work, the heros are very well drawn the succubus are thick and beautiful, what more can a guy ask for. Its about time we got a game where succubus actually act like succubus in a cruel and heartless way. I hope to see more of this game for years to come, because it is pure brilliance.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BruceMcGivern

This game is promising since the storyline its fitting, story of the character and friendship with other warriors along with a relationship with *Bunny* is just hits every single spot.

i can say if this gets fully finished have a lot of potential to probably have voice over *mainly on the succubus to give it more traction*.

good artist & game progression!

i feel that game progression should be a little bit more changeling if the developer considers to buff & nerf a few things.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

skullytail

I really like the art. I mean i'm not into this style but Succubi's drawings are so awesome. AND Animations! If you ask me, they are enough for my taste. Only bad thing is getting into the game(where we can really start) is long but if you are looking for an good story, this one have it. I'm now waiting for new updates.