Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Is this game dead? haven't seen any activity lately. Also, are there animations in the game again like in the first release from memory?

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Is this game dead? haven't seen any activity lately. Also, are there animations in the game again like in the first release from memory?
Unfortunately it was decided that the rest of the game CGs will not be animated. The discord is quite active, there has been some news about the game development and such. Also, they released a side game called Eden Crest. It's a complete game, so if you haven't checked it out, then go ahead, its a fun little pastime while waiting for further development on Succubus Covenant.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Unfortunately it was decided that the rest of the game CGs will not be animated. The discord is quite active, there has been some news about the game development and such. Also, they released a side game called Eden Crest. It's a complete game, so if you haven't checked it out, then go ahead, its a fun little pastime while waiting for further development on Succubus Covenant.
That's a shame, is development still super slow on this? Also if anyone can link me to the latest build with animations to download, that would be great. I have since got a new computer and lost that version.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
That's a shame, is development still super slow on this? Also if anyone can link me to the latest build with animations to download, that would be great. I have since got a new computer and lost that version.
Well i don't really know about game development speed myself, but I would say its coming along, there's news now and then, enough to make me anticipate the next update I suppose

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes