Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hello dev, I really like the images of your game. I have two questions:
Are you planned to implement animations or will it be just images in the sex scenes?
And can the MC have a party to defeat the succubus? or just the MC?
Hello friend!
Q:Are you planned to implement animations or will it be just images in the sex scenes?
A: No animations, but the images will have many variations such as orgasm, energy drain, facial expression,MC hands (mummification), breast expansion, movement, etc.

Q: And can the MC have a party to defeat the succubus? or just the MC?
Just the main character, all their temptation attacks will be towards him. I want you to fear the succubus while you explore alone. There will be characters for the main story that are very important and 3 romance options.

Any more questions, I'll be here ;)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

Here it is, the public Demo!!!
I also included 2 save files if you are only interested in the succubus, and don't care much about the story.
This game, as you guys know, is story driven, and it can be a bit heavy in the beginning of each generation.
Please, forgive some minor mistakes here and there.
I tried to make this release the best as possible.
That's it. I'm nervous, but I know I did all I could for the demo. I hope you guys enjoy it.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I am new to your game so sorry if the questions are stupid :D
1. how many succubi are the in the demo?
2. how big is it compared to what you think will be when it is done? :D
amazing work and good luck :D

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am new to your game so sorry if the questions are stupid :D
1. how many succubi are the in the demo?
2. how big is it compared to what you think will be when it is done? :D
amazing work and good luck :D
If you don't mind i can answer that for you, since Zion is sleeping, he has been working all night to release the demo.

1. In the demo there are 3 different Succubus with h-scenes and 8 different Succubus that make an appearance if i didn't count them wrong, also there are other female characters that appear that will have h-scenes down the line that aren't succubi.
2. The demo from what i played will take you anywhere from 1h30m to 2 hours depending on your play style, overall it's lengthy. As for how big the game will be in the end, well there will be over 30 succubi and IIRC Zion plans to release it over the coarse of 5-6 more chapters so overall the whole game should take about 7-12 hours to complete, this being a very rough estimate.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
A good start. I think the story has enough to be engaging and more than just an obstacle between CGs. Artwork is nice as well.

I would like to see where this goes, and if/how different scenarios are implemented. Wouldn't hate to see more elaborate ways to be "seduced" than just a two choice menu before the battle begins which basically boils down to fight or lose on purpose.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
If you don't mind i can answer that for you, since Zion is sleeping, he has been working all night to release the demo.

1. In the demo there are 3 different Succubus with h-scenes and 9 different Succubus that make an appearance if i didn't count them wrong, also there are other female characters that appeared that will have h-scenes down the line that aren't succubi.
2. The demo from what i played will take you anywhere from 1h30m to 2 hours depending on your play style, overall it's lengthy. As for how big the game will be in the end, well there will be over 30 succubi and IIRC Zion plans to release it over the coarse of 5-6 more chapters so overall the whole game should take about 7-12 hours to complete, this being a very rough estimate.
Thanks a lot :D the demo is really good and the art is just... amazing! 10/10 :D

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I have find a bug i start and after choice my name and the city of attac i cannot do annything (they ask me to add wood) but i try every key that doest work

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I have find a bug i start and after choice my name and the city of attac i cannot do annything (they ask me to add wood) but i try every key that doest work
You have to go around the forest collecting 3 pieces of wood that look just like the one next to the fire, when you collect 3 of them you return back and you put them on the spot which is indicated by sparkling lights.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
By the way since i am hier.

It maybe already anwer but it a 13 page theard so i ask some question and notice.
1)first from the little i played in the demo from the image of sucupedia i seen the succucubis have big breast but it stated that they are weak ? But i was thinking that breast size = energie size so what doest is just mean that they are at they max energie level ?

2) The origine of succubus i understant it helll but how? they was born succubus? they was death sinner that become succubus ?
Or they where girl that become succubus after a corruption scene
2)b can we hope seen friend or sister of a protagoniste be corrupt into succubus
2)c can we make they transfom back into human?

3)1 game = one generation ?

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
You have to go around the forest collecting 3 pieces of wood that look just like the one next to the fire, when you collect 3 of them you return back and you put them on the spot which is indicated by sparkling lights.
i will test i come back after.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
the introduction reminds me of assassins' creed, similar technology to uncover lost memories from one's dna.
i think i'll take it if there's no bleeding effect...

Reactions: Zion of Olympus
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes