Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
Hey Boss! I think I could manage to include foot and hypnosis. The hypnosis part will indeed be included to a certain character.... with these types of eyes.... I don't want to spoil much. :p

The foot fetish and wrestling... are more complicated based on the lore I created, since your penis must be inside a succubus for her to use energy drain and feed on you. I could make a scene or two with a human character and foot though, since you'll have some love interests in the game to continue your bloodline.

And about the wrestling, the Hellish clan would be perfect for that. The leaf clan not so much. I would also need 2 succubus based on how energy drain works, one to pin you down and other to drain your life.

Edit: WAIT! For wrestling I could include the Tail Drain. ;)
Cool one thing you can do is have succubus ride you and then put her feet in your face that produce a aphrodisiac to lull you into complacently and drain you that way:cool:.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
this shows allot of promise! just read the first few posts so forgive me if i'm asking something that already came out in newer posts but will there be any consumable items to raise stats? or are stats fixed by your level? just curious since level drain at all, would it be possible to raise your stats without raising your level?

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
This one I already had it planned! I was talking about actual footjob :p
Awesome for the human love interest may i suggest a thief character who over the course of the story is going to seduce or distract your charactor in order to get that gold or baby batter.Though threw her character arc you find out she has good reason for it or not and she can just be a Thot.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Hey Boss! I think I could manage to include foot and hypnosis. The hypnosis part will indeed be included to a certain character.... with these types of eyes.... I don't want to spoil much. :p

The foot fetish and wrestling... are more complicated based on the lore I created, since your penis must be inside a succubus for her to use energy drain and feed on you. I could make a scene or two with a human character and foot though, since you'll have some love interests in the game to continue your bloodline.

And about the wrestling, the Hellish clan would be perfect for that. The leaf clan not so much. I would also need 2 succubus based on how energy drain works, one to pin you down and other to drain your life.

Edit: WAIT! For wrestling I could include the Tail Drain. ;)
what about body worship, ass worship, face sitting ? dont succubi like cunnilingus/anilingus ?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Awesome for the human love interest may i suggest a thief character who over the course of the story is going to seduce or distract your charactor in order to get that gold or baby batter.Though threw her character arc you find out she has good reason for it or not and she can just be a Thot.
Rogue, princess and warrior. I think I got you covered brother!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
what about body worship, ass worship, face sitting ? dont succubi like cunnilingus/anilingus ?
This is why I love succubus, her tail can suck you up while she tries to kill you sitting on your face with her huge ass that will expand even more as she drains your life. I also got you covered on that.

Imagine something like that 312314
All credit goes to Cutesexyrobutts for this image

Imagine her like this, but with her tail draining your life away as her ass expand on your face. Does that satisfies you as worship? :p

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
this shows allot of promise! just read the first few posts so forgive me if i'm asking something that already came out in newer posts but will there be any consumable items to raise stats? or are stats fixed by your level? just curious since level drain at all, would it be possible to raise your stats without raising your level?
Hi friend! There will be no level drain, since I want to create a more "realistic" world and a succubus commenting on your level is like breaking the 4th wall and speaking with the player directly. I want to be less "gamey" and more realistic with such things, like she'll drain your life and comment on that, etc.

There will be many relics around the world so be sure to explore!

About succubus draining your life, after she drains you, you will be dead. A mummified corpse on the ground. So I will call you "game over" and return you to the main menu. I did this to add WEIGHT to your death.

If you can just resurrect, your death would be meaningless or not carry the same feeling of terror to lose to a succubus.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hi friend! There will be no level drain, since I want to create a more "realistic" world and a succubus commenting on your level is like breaking the 4th wall and speaking with the player directly. I want to be less "gamey" and more realistic with such things, like she'll drain your life and comment on that, etc.

There will be many relics around the world so be sure to explore!

About succubus draining your life, after she drains you, you will be dead. A mummified corpse on the ground. So I will call you "game over" and return you to the main menu. I did this to add WEIGHT to your death.

If you can just resurrect, your death would be meaningless or not carry the same feeling of terror to lose to a succubus.
I see! well then it makes sense there's no stat-boosting consumables if you're aiming to make it feel more real (and that's not a bad thing, i enjoyed quite allot the mythos about the genesis of the universe and think is clever the world's name means simply "conflict").

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I see! well then it makes sense there's no stat-boosting consumables if you're aiming to make it feel more real (and that's not a bad thing, i enjoyed quite allot the mythos about the genesis of the universe and think is clever the world's name means simply "conflict").
Thank you! Stay tuned for more! I will bring much more info in the following days. Any questions you might have, I'll be here for you!

Reactions: comoo

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Probably he can do better job than me both of these languages are not mine native languages and i am not perfect at english writing. This is unrelated but who is your favorite japanese femdom content creator i really love the works of msize,sennen comoda , dospochinko(i always write this one wrong :D).
I love authors that draws succubus that FINISH the job with energy drain. My favorites are Shiki (psychedelic G2) and Aozakura (unfortunately, in his last works most of his succubus didn't kill the guy, to my disappointment.)

Reactions: comoo

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You don't need to know any of the following to play the game, is just that I love to give depth to my work.

The City States Calendar is based on the end of the Void Wars and the sealing of the Void Clan in hell.

0 - The Void Wars ended.

8 - Abrax starts the reconstruction of the City States, under a united rule.

10 - The first competitive games takes place in the ancient City State of Astéri.

15 - Abrax is assassinated giving birth to a civil unrest around the City States of Ílios and Astéri.

21 - The first Ouranós War starts.

23 - The war is settled with the rise of a new office to keep both Cities in order. The Archon of Ouranós now governs both cities for five years after election by popular vote.

25 - A new city named Kyzik is founded by Ioni of Ílios.

25 - Polyrus refuses the Archon of Ouranós power and uses his own influence to rise and become king of Ílios.

26 - The army of Ouranós marches against the City of Ílios. It was the beginning of a conflict known later as the Messeja War.

28 - The Messeja war ended with a decive Victory for the City of Ílios, giving them unquestionable freedom from the Archon's power.

32 - The Archon begins the invasion of the Northern Islands.

33 - The Archon is killed in a ambush orchestrated by the natives of the Northern Islands.

34 - A great revolt happened in the City State of Astéri, led by the Warlord and ruler of the low lands, Naxos Burned Beard.

35 - The revolt was quelled by the secondary generals of the City State of Astéri, making them flee to the Far East. Later giving birth to might tribes. If Naxos was alive or dead is unknown.

45 - Lelantinim war starts in the southern low lands. The city states received messages from numerous scouts that barbarians were amassing at their doorstep to the south.

47 - The great drought happened and the massive barbarian army has no choice but to go north and conquer the City States for supplies.

49 - Two years of constant attacks by the barbarian hordes upon the walls of the City States did not bear any fruit. Hungry, they marched to the Far East as well.

50 - Korin, a rich and influential merchant, organizes his own military campaign into the now dry southern low lands.

52 - With the creation of a very impressive irrigation system, the Southern Low Lands became a reference for the production of food with its vasts farms. The Low Lands were now able to supply both City States.

55 - A new Archon rose to power in the City State of Astéri, Kastor. He soon fixed his eyes on the wealth of the Low Lands.

57 - Korin, leader of the Low Lands is assassinated by a Archon assassin.

58 - The City State of Ílios is in Civil unrest after the assassination of the whole parliament. If the rumors are correct, Kastor also ordered his assassins in the rival city. If true, how he obtained such success is unknown.

59 - Archon Kastor, taking full advantage of the civil unrest in the rival City State of Ílios, quickly marches his forces to conquer the south, the Low Lands and its vast and wealthy territory.

60 - Proven to be a military genius, Kastor quickly conquered the divided region. Now, under his rule, the region will provide almost unlimited resources to your campaing agains the rival City State of Ílios.

Apr 2, 2018
I admire your enthusiasm for developing the game and it looks like it going to be really good. Personally I’m more into the femdom aspect of those games with emphasizing on fetish clothing (mostly boots ) , reverse rape , facesitting, pegging ( strapon or futa ) etc. I heard about your game on a different thread and it looks amazing so even though it’s a little different then the usual stuff I play the depth of the game and mostly your enthusiasm with it really making me want to try it.
I will wait for the public demo and if it looks good you can definitely count on my support, I will keep an eye out , good luck

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I admire your enthusiasm for developing the game and it looks like it going to be really good. Personally I’m more into the femdom aspect of those games with emphasizing on fetish clothing (mostly boots ) , reverse rape , facesitting, pegging ( strapon or futa ) etc. I heard about your game on a different thread and it looks amazing so even though it’s a little different then the usual stuff I play the depth of the game and mostly your enthusiasm with it really making me want to try it.
I will wait for the public demo and if it looks good you can definitely count on my support, I will keep an eye out , good luck
THANK YOU! Let me break down some of your points so I can explain better, my friend!

-My plan is to start in the past and go to the present and finally future. Imagine that we are in the Peloponnese war and suddenly a succubus invasion happened, ok? We are still in the "primitive" past. Once we arrive in the present, expect succubus with latex, boots, high heels, glasses, etc!

-I don't want to add too many fetishes like vore or futa. However, expect a HUGE mix of energy drain poses. From my Lore, a succubus can't feed (or even use energy drain) without being connected to the victim by mouth, vagina, anus or tail. HOWEVER, there is absolutely nothing preventing her to use footjob + her tail to suck you dry. So expect a huge mix in poses for them.

-If you like clothing you will LOVE the Crimson Blood Clan. They are known to use her magical clothing to bind the victim and suck them dry. (There are many clans in my game, I created a vast amount of lore regarding succubus and each of them are very different from the other).

-"Why don't you include more fetishes or monster girls Zion?" I want this series to become a reference for succubus and energy drain. If you want a succubus to sit on you and suck you dry until you are a corpse in 30 different ways, this game is for you. This is what I like to write, that's why I decided to create such vast lore just for them. I LOVE succubus and wish to make a game that contains only them.

Here, the power chart of succubus:

Each game will be dedicated to a specific clan and I will make the best I can to each. All clans are very different from each other. I will explain each one later. Please, stay tuned!

This game will be about the leaf clan. Any more questions I'll be here!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
One thing that drew me to this game is just how extensive the lore and world building of it is. It's gonna be a pretty in-depth game, it's stuff like that that makes the h-scenes have a bigger pay off/impact on me than just games who don't care about the story and just want to give you bland h-scenes.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Would there be some player transformation content? For example succubus influence making the player a /cuteboy/...

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes