Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I could think about it, if my patreons didn't kill me for that. I promised to make games with death by snu snu, succubus and energy and stick with it. A short side game could be made.... if they don't kill me... :LOL:
To constrain yourself to only making fem-dom games seems a bit....boring? Like I really like fem-dom, but I couldn't only play fem-dom games.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
To constrain yourself to only making fem-dom games seems a bit....boring? Like I really like fem-dom, but I couldn't only play fem-dom games.
Nobody is putting a gun to your head forcing you to play this game friend. There are plenty of ppl that do like it.
Just how i cant understand why ppl wanna play football or basketball or any other sports game doesnt mean there isnt a huge market for these games.

Last edited:

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Everything i have read in this thread ticks almost all of my fetish check boxes, cant wait to see the finished product.

Most importantly, the main character looks like he knows whats hes doing, doesnt look too young or inexperienced. He looks like he knows what hes in for and is actually looking forward to it. I can definitely see him as a believable protagonist.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nobody is putting a gun to your head forcing you to play this game friend. There are plenty of ppl that do like it.
Just how i cant understand why ppl one play football or basketball or any other sports game doesnt mean there isnt a huge market for these games.
Are you intentionally misunderstanding me? I've quite literally said that I really like the idea of this game, and even in the message you quote I say I really like Fem-dom which this game is based around. All I said is constraining his entire Patreon "career" to be around only fem-dom can be limiting and potentially boring. You can't be serious right?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
We are now doing a design competition for the creation of a new succubus on patreon! All patreons can submit their design up until day 30 and a poll will happen at the end of the month to choose or next girl! You don't necessarily need to send me only one image, you can send image of the body, face, horns, clothes! Create the succubus you want!

We also hit the 30 patreons, so we are going to have 30 succubus per game, starting with this one! If we reach 60, there will be an extra angle for ALL hentai scenes for ALL succubus, and with 100 ANOTHER position and scene will be created for ALL succubus!

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Are you intentionally misunderstanding me? I've quite literally said that I really like the idea of this game, and even in the message you quote I say I really like Fem-dom which this game is based around. All I said is constraining his entire Patreon "career" to be around only fem-dom can be limiting and potentially boring. You can't be serious right?
Some people like only femdom. It's as simple as that.

Btw, game's looking great!

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
Not kinkshaming, but I couldn't imagine a life like that, I need multiple kinks in my life.
There are hundreds of specific genres in femdom just too far away from boring also not every femdom fan likes all of the genres everyone have their favorites that female domination tag just a oversimplication but it is pretty normal since there aren't many femdom games.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Excellent artwork and hits all of my sweet spots from the feedback here. I will have to give it a try. Good job Zion of Olympus and good luck.

Make sure not to let your patrons decide for you and just create it the way you like it yourself otherwise your game may end up like a certain other game headed towards abandonment. People like to ask for the impossible and when you've got many supporters you're willing to listen to, well yeah...
Thank you!

I try to always keep a balance. I have my artistic freedom, my vision for the series (for example, I want to start the story in the past and go to the future through generations) but I also ask what the patreons would like to see, such as body type, designs (that will be adapted to the era we are in), etc.

Another example is that some people asked me to add monster girls (thankfully none of them were patreons lol), practically to go full Monster Girl Quest, and I will not do so. This game is focused on Succubus (and many clans of them with different traits, even different drains) and energy drain, and it shall remain so.

Another thing is that I'll not promise something that will make the game impossible to complete or take a unreasonable amount of time. There are limits to what only 2 people, me and the artist can do, and I try to make them clear.

Thank you for your kind words!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
looks good hope you can finish the game/s don't overwork yourself would be a sad to see this getting abandoned...

also will ther be animation for all the atacks or cgs?

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
looks good hope you can finish the game/s don't overwork yourself would be a sad to see this getting abandoned...

also will ther be animation for all the atacks or cgs?
Both I and the artist are committed to see this work done and this series evolve. As I said before, I wish to start in the past and come to present and future, showing many clans of succubus along the way. We will work hard to see this series become a reference in the monster girl world, and specially the succubus's.

This game will feature only CGs. The answer for why is that is simple. We are only two people working on it. Not only the price, but the time to develop animations will be way higher. When you say animation, you generally refer to groups or companies, rarely individual artists, like we are. And specially in our genre, RPG.

There are too many variations for us to include animation on a reasonable time:
-mummification of the character
-facial expression (generally 3 for each succubus)
-poses variation (some succubus will raise their arms in a very sexy way while they drain you, for example)
-Orgasms
-And we have 30 succubus for each game. For animation, we would have to sacrifice drastically the number of our succubus and fetishes.

Animation is unreasonable for us.

However, with support, we will be able to include many more scenes and expand, like temptation events around the world! So all help is welcome!

I hope this answers your questions, any more I'll be here!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes