Succubus Covenant - New Succubus Game (Demo Available Now!)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Types of Drain:

Main Drains:

-Energy drain - body fluids are converted in sperm by succubus dark magic and sucked by one of the succubus hole (mouth, anus, vagina or tail), leaving the victim in a mummified state.
-Who has it?: Every single succubus. This is the most basic of drains.

-Soul Drain - Succubus dark magic can suck your soul, making them reach their limit of power sooner than other succubus. If only this drain is used, the body of the victim will be left mostly unchanged, except by the darker grey-ish coloration. But this drain is generally used with the normal energy drain, so it's hard to distinguish when it's used. Except during the act itself when the succubus body glows while devouring your soul.
-Who has it?: Those born or blessed by the center of hell, Adjuca. Generally only the Royal Clan possess this drain.

-Matter Drain - It makes your entire body convert into energy and your entire being will be sucked by the succubus, leaving no trace of the victim behind.
-Who has it?: The rare and mysterious succubus of the Void Clan are the only ones who possess this drain.

Minor Drains: (Drains that are specific for a clan or a individual):

-Blood Drain - sucks the entirety of your blood (leaving you pale and dry at the same time)
-Who has it?: Crimson Blood Clan

-Mana drain - Sucks your magic leaving you without any of your 5 senses, you will lose them one by one as she drains you.
-Who has it?: Elemental Clan

-Heat Drain - Sucks the warmth from your body
-Who has it?: Azure Hellish Clan

-nourishment drain: The Leaf clan can extract all water from your body that can be used as nourishment for them, making them the quickest succubus to develop physically.
-Who has it?: Leaf Clan

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
And so Veridatha stood there, in everlasting light.

The Universal Architect's creation was magnificent. His will, absolute.

But discarded ideas from the beginning of time are not so easily erased.

In the depths of creation, a life consuming demon was formed from unused, rejected concepts of universal creation.

This demon wished to be more, to rule, to be absolute.

Bound to devour, to destroy and to conquer.

From the depths of creation, he marched over all that was perfect. All that was approved by the Universal Architect.

The Original Sin. Ascalon, father of all succubus, devours of life.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Any plans for futa content?
Hello, friend! Here is a list from my previous posts of fetishes that shall and shall not be included in the series:

Included:
Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

Not Included:
Vore, futanari, gore, age regression, Lolis or Shotas.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Hello, friend! Here is a list from my previous posts of fetishes that shall and shall not be included in the series:

Included:
Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain will be included on the game.

Not Included:
Vore, futanari, gore, age regression, Lolis or Shotas.
what about scat and watersports? (pls dont)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
what about scat and watersports? (pls dont)
Just add these two to the NOT included.

Here is a list from my previous posts of fetishes that shall and shall not be included in the series:

Included:

Not Included:
Vore, futanari, gore, age regression, lolis or shotas, scat and watersports.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I'll be following this thread. Let me just say that while I'm not too big of a fan of breast expansion and 2D watersports don't bother me that much, the list of included and excluded fetishes is pretty much perfect and I'll be eagerly awaiting the demo; I'll also add that I love the design of the Lesser Succubus.

Now a few questions:
Can the succubus have children with humans? And if so could a specially powerful MC have a son with a maybe not so powerful succubus (I'd expect not to be able to dominate the Succubus leader but maybe a... you know; Lesser and weaker succubus, maybe one that couldn't easily move from one place to another :p)

Also, maybe I missed it while reading through the thread but are we supposed to kill the succubi? And can our companions die or would that result in a game over? I'm sure I had other questions but I forgot while writing the previous ones; I'd say I should have written them down but...

PS: this game reminds me of Succubus prison house of lewd demons (which if I'm right as art by Shiki) and of The last sovereign. Both games which I really liked; I hope I'll like this as well. ^^

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'll be following this thread. Let me just say that while I'm not too big of a fan of breast expansion and 2D watersports don't bother me that much, the list of included and excluded fetishes is pretty much perfect and I'll be eagerly awaiting the demo; I'll also add that I love the design of the Lesser Succubus.

Now a few questions:
Can the succubus have children with humans? And if so could a specially powerful MC have a son with a maybe not so powerful succubus (I'd expect not to be able to dominate the Succubus leader but maybe a... you know; Lesser and weaker succubus, maybe one that couldn't easily move from one place to another :p)

Also, maybe I missed it while reading through the thread but are we supposed to kill the succubi? And can our companions die or would that result in a game over? I'm sure I had other questions but I forgot while writing the previous ones; I'd say I should have written them down but...

PS: this game reminds me of Succubus prison house of lewd demons (which if I'm right as art by Shiki) and of The last sovereign. Both games which I really liked; I hope I'll like this as well. ^^
Hello friend, thank you for your kind words!

I created a huge lore for them, with many clans, desires, etc, so I will try to answer the best I can.

I will break down your questions to answer based on my lore.

Q: Can the succubus have children with humans?
A: No. When I developed the lore, I made SURE that succubus act like parasites. They can't give life, they can only drain. Also, their bodies are COMPLETELY different from humans. They only have one organ (outside the brain). Their pussy, mouth, tail and anus have tubes to carry the sperm of the victim to the main and only organ (outside the brain) to be processed as energy for them to sustain themselves. I made sure to make succubus demons here, they only look human in appearance, and that is nothing more than a trap for males to fall into temptation and be sucked dry. Also, succubus aren't born, they are spirits that took physical form in the Scorching Hell.

Q: I'd expect not to be able to dominate the Succubus leader but maybe a... you know; Lesser and weaker succubus, maybe one that couldn't easily move from one place to another.
A: Many mages tried to bind succubus to their will, almost all of them failed. The temptation of a succubus is too strong (smell, saliva, body) and their lust is infinite. So, if you have an "alliance" with them you must keep your eyes opened at ALL times, and end it as quickly as possible.

Q: are we supposed to kill the succubi?
A: When you defeat a succubus, you send their animus (soul) back to hell, to be reborn there after some time. ( this process generally takes hundreds of years)

Q: And can our companions die or would that result in a game over?
A: You will be alone at all times, as this is about you and succubus temptation. I don't want nothing interfering with that. However, some of your friends and other people will act as part of the story, and your choices can influence their fate.

PS: In succubus prison you can't fight against the succubus, they are like goddess on earth. Here you can. And depending on the clan, a simple man can fight against a succubus, but usually fail due to their temptation.

Take your time, any more questions I'll be here!

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
damn this looks like one amazing game. Could i ask where's the demo? thankssssss
Hello, friend! The demo is not yet available, and it still under production. If everything goes right, I will release the demo in July, on patreon first and a few weeks later on F95.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Ok so I gotta ask, this isn't going to be like trample of tower where its 70% foot, 19% ass worship, and 1% actual sex right?
Hello, friend!

No, EVERY. SINGLE. SCENE. will have sex. If a succubus is face-sitting you or doing a footjob, she's draining you with her tail as well, for example.

In my lore, succubus can only feed by being connected with their prey, be it by anus, vagina, mouth or tail. And if you lose to them , they will ALL feed on you.

Reactions: danken

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello, friend!

No, EVERY. SINGLE. SCENE. will have sex. If a succubus is face-sitting you or doing a footjob, she's draining you with her tail as well, for example.

In my lore, succubus can only feed by being connected with their prey, be it by anus, vagina, mouth or tail. And if you lose to them , they will ALL feed on you.
That's not what I meant. I'm saying that feet, ass worship, and tail stuff doesn't turn me on at all, so im asking if theres going to be a lot of vaginal and/or anal content.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That's not what I meant. I'm saying that feet, ass worship, and tail stuff doesn't turn me on at all, so im asking if theres going to be a lot of vaginal and/or anal content.
Yes. Sex is the priority. For example, if we take 10 scenes, 6 will be vaginal, anal or blowjob and the rest will be other fetishes, such as face sitting or footjob.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Hello friend, thank you for your kind words!

I created a huge lore for them, with many clans, desires, etc, so I will try to answer the best I can.

I will break down your questions to answer based on my lore.

Q: Can the succubus have children with humans?
A: No. When I developed the lore, I made SURE that succubus act like parasites. They can't give life, they can only drain. Also, their bodies are COMPLETELY different from humans. They only have one organ (outside the brain). Their pussy, mouth, tail and anus have tubes to carry the sperm of the victim to the main and only organ (outside the brain) to be processed as energy for them to sustain themselves. I made sure to make succubus demons here, they only look human in appearance, and that is nothing more than a trap for males to fall into temptation and be sucked dry. Also, succubus aren't born, they are spirits that took physical form in the Scorching Hell.

Q: I'd expect not to be able to dominate the Succubus leader but maybe a... you know; Lesser and weaker succubus, maybe one that couldn't easily move from one place to another.
A: Many mages tried to bind succubus to their will, almost all of them failed. The temptation of a succubus is too strong (smell, saliva, body) and their lust is infinite. So, if you have an "alliance" with them you must keep your eyes opened at ALL times, and end it as quickly as possible.

Q: are we supposed to kill the succubi?
A: When you defeat a succubus, you send their animus (soul) back to hell, to be reborn there after some time. ( this process generally takes hundreds of years)

Q: And can our companions die or would that result in a game over?
A: You will be alone at all times, as this is about you and succubus temptation. I don't want nothing interfering with that. However, some of your friends and other people will act as part of the story, and your choices can influence their fate.

PS: In succubus prison you can't fight against the succubus, they are like goddess on earth. Here you can. And depending on the clan, a simple man can fight against a succubus, but usually fail due to their temptation.

Take your time, any more questions I'll be here!
Thanks for answering; I think I like the answers. The... lore seems realistic. I mean, in many games this is often ignored but succubi are supposed to be demons and demons are evil. So yeah... I guess I understand and even like it. Not that I wouldn't have liked some romance with the succubi in succubus prison or maybe a scene where femdom transitions to maledom. :unsure:

I'll be waiting for July ^^ Oh also, I like maps in general and I also like your map. :p

Reactions: Zion of Olympus
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes