HTML - Abandoned - Succubus Dream Trap Edition [v3.7] [Vibecaster]

1. 4.00 star(s)

VenerableKat

Ver 3.7.1
    If you're really into this kind of stuff, you'll enjoy it like I do. Collecting semen is a hassle tho, and the game is lacking in choices and things to do. When you reach the end and want to become a woman, it will be a grind where you almost click the exact same choices to skip the days.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: v3.7

A pretty basic but a solid game, nothing really special about this thought. If given time it could be a pretty good game, but its abandoned and is pretty short without any new content coming.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

deathlymad

It's a pretty short game, with not a ton of different interactions so you end up repeating them a lot to get to the end. For the most part, you can avoid the straight content, which I was pleased about. I would suggest more variety in interactions, more people to interact with, more clothing and activity options, and the ability to look for a job instead of relying on others when your mom tells you tp start paying the rent lol
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

While I'm usually a fan of html and text-based games, this is one that I just can't recommend unless you're really, really into the subject material. Its a short game, and its finished, which give it one step over a lot of html games. But its just so boring, and remarkably unimaginative given what they were working with.

The main game loop is simply find someone to assfuck you, collect cum, give it to a succubus who visits your dreams to become more and more feminine, but never a full woman. This is all well and dandy, and not a huge departure from the norm, but there just aren't that many scenes. Its more a grind than anything, repeating the same scenes over and over and over again to make the next, mostly irrelevant, transformation.. Its boring and tedious, and doesn't play at all into the mystical nature of its transformations. Ultimately, its just plain uninspired.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Which32Life32

It's my type of game, Transformation, Pictures and videos, Choices, and some content, I enjoy it although its not super huge game its enjoyable and I liked playing it, I recommend it to people that like trans stuff.