3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
But if I'm only extracting part 1 then I will only have part of it no?

Edit: I tried and although I still don't understand the logic, its working. I'm just too dumb for tech stuff like this I guess lol
Don't worry.
Basically, Archives can be archived split into parts (usually for cloud storage limitations).
However, so long as you have all the parts within the same folder, named the same (except for the "part1/part2 etc" at their end), your unpacker program of choice will automatically know to open them together when you click on the first one "part1". (And from there, you can unpack as normal).

Otherwise (if one of them would be missing, for instance), very likely you'd open it and see files missing from within the archive itself.

Reactions: yolo397453534

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
https: //gofile .io/d/ PpENXV (just get rid of the spaces)
Just extract the two files together. After just open the folder and look for the game exe. Optionally you can add reipatcher(An auto translator. It is not the best but it does the job on anything that is not translated). You're welcome everyone :)
Is this the full game? Not sure if others got the same issue but after extracting I get 3 folders (ignoring the one labeled mod) and two of those have the .exe, but both folders just launch the game with a white background. Loading or starting a new game gets really glitchy and unplayable.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just had to rename the folder from a japanese name to an engrish one.

Last edited:

FKINFEAST1337

Aug 10, 2021
Is this the full game? Not sure if others got the same issue but after extracting I get 3 folders (ignoring the one labeled mod) and two of those have the .exe, but both folders just launch the game with a white background. Loading or starting a new game gets really glitchy and unplayable.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just had to rename the folder from a japanese name to an engrish one.
Yes this is the full game and yeah you may have to rename the game folder. You download the part 1 and 2. after downloading go to the download folder where its located and then you select both of them. Once both are highlighted, right click and click extract. then it should make one file.

oooooorrr just download this one I did for you guys lol. Repatcher installed, save file included. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Game is in this folder (you might have to rename this folder if you are getting a white screen like the guy I am replying to). Enjoy!

1715293500082.png

Last edited:

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
Yes this is the full game and yeah you may have to rename the game folder. You download the part 1 and 2. after downloading go to the download folder where its located and then you select both of them. Once both are highlighted, right click and click extract. then it should make one file.

oooooorrr just download this one I did for you guys lol. Repatcher installed, save file included. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Pixeldrain

Game is in this folder (you might have to rename this folder if you are getting a white screen like the guy I am replying to). Enjoy!

View attachment 3619835
What's new in this version exactly?

FKINFEAST1337

Aug 10, 2021
What's new in this version exactly?

• May/05/2024 - Bug fixes. Fixed an issue where some characters in the encyclopedia would freeze when reminiscing. Fixed some other bugs
  • May/04/2024 - Bug fixes. Content added. Fixed a bug when the game was over in the reminiscence room. Added a function that allows you to view each character's masturbation and life begging scenes from the picture book.
  • May/03/2024 - Content added Miscellaneous. Implemented picture book and anime flashbacks, strengthened MOD-related functions, updated Chinese and English versions, and fixed other bugs. Healthy version included

TLDR - We have a recollection tab for all the pictures/animations

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
  • May/05/2024 - Bug fixes. Fixed an issue where some characters in the encyclopedia would freeze when reminiscing. Fixed some other bugs
  • May/04/2024 - Bug fixes. Content added. Fixed a bug when the game was over in the reminiscence room. Added a function that allows you to view each character's masturbation and life begging scenes from the picture book.
  • May/03/2024 - Content added Miscellaneous. Implemented picture book and anime flashbacks, strengthened MOD-related functions, updated Chinese and English versions, and fixed other bugs. Healthy version included

TLDR - We have a recollection tab for all the pictures/animations
Ah cool cool. thank you

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
https: //gofile .io/d/ PpENXV (just get rid of the spaces)
Just extract the two files together. After just open the folder and look for the game exe. Optionally you can add reipatcher(An auto translator. It is not the best but it does the job on anything that is not translated). You're welcome everyone :)
Hey y'all, wanted to give you guys an update since I mentioned that I was interested in learning how to do the translations if I could get my hands on an up to date version of the game, which FKINFEAST1337 was generous enough to bless us with.

To sum it up, I was able to learn a ton about how to translate the game thanks to the framework the kind people in the Giratena Translation Discord had set up.
There's an absolute ton of text to be translated, but I've been working hard at it and have managed to get a respectable amount done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My plan from here is to finish the rest of the "Places" folder, then move onto the card master lines before then getting the lines for all the monsters translated. Along the way I'd also love to translate sub menu lines such as the buttons that show up when you open the Event Reminiscence menu or the descriptions that show up in the Illustrations menu, but I've yet to find where in the files those things are located, so I can't translate them until I do.
Last thing to note is that if you decide to download the partial translation currently offered through the discord server, none of my translations will be present in it, as my edits exist only on my personal copy and have to be approved by someone with the proper permissions before they can be merged into the master files, which can take a while to do.

TL,DR: The translation is coming along smoothly! If you know where the sub menu buttons I'm looked for are stored or have any questions about the translation please shoot me a message! :D

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Hey y'all, wanted to give you guys an update since I mentioned that I was interested in learning how to do the translations if I could get my hands on an up to date version of the game, which FKINFEAST1337 was generous enough to bless us with.

To sum it up, I was able to learn a ton about how to translate the game thanks to the framework the kind people in the Giratena Translation Discord had set up.
There's an absolute ton of text to be translated, but I've been working hard at it and have managed to get a respectable amount done.

My plan from here is to finish the rest of the "Places" folder, then move onto the card master lines before then getting the lines for all the monsters translated. Along the way I'd also love to translate sub menu lines such as the buttons that show up when you open the Event Reminiscence menu or the descriptions that show up in the Illustrations menu, but I've yet to find where in the files those things are located, so I can't translate them until I do.
Last thing to note is that if you decide to download the partial translation currently offered through the discord server, none of my translations will be present in it, as my edits exist only on my personal copy and have to be approved by someone with the proper permissions before they can be merged into the master files, which can take a while to do.

TL,DR: The translation is coming along smoothly! If you know where the sub menu buttons I'm looked for are stored or have any questions about the translation please shoot me a message! :D
If you're referring to these:

They're in the other/func.txt file.
Search for テキスト画像 (Text Image) function in the file. The last section of the function is the text portion.
Example from line1284:
テキスト画像,$画像閲覧ボタンid+1,[画像閲覧]<-Text bit.
If you're using the Language folder, those line aren't there. However, the Language folder works like an auto translator which finds the exact text on the original CSV file and changes the Japanese text to whatever you typed to the right of the comma on screen, so you can just add those lines to the Language\English\Other\funct.txt file like so:
and it will work.
If you're wondering how I got the description text on the screen, from line 1273:
テキスト画像,$テキスト画像id,<align="left">{%カード.フレーバーテキスト}
shows that they pull the flavor text from the Card#####.txt file.

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
If you're referring to these:

They're in the other/func.txt file.
Search for テキスト画像 (Text Image) function in the file. The last section of the function is the text portion.
Example from line1284:
テキスト画像,$画像閲覧ボタンid+1,[画像閲覧]<-Text bit.
If you're using the Language folder, those line aren't there. However, the Language folder works like an auto translator which finds the exact text on the original CSV file and changes the Japanese text to whatever you typed to the right of the comma on screen, so you can just add those lines to the Language\English\Other\funct.txt file like so:
and it will work.
If you're wondering how I got the description text on the screen, from line 1273:
テキスト画像,$テキスト画像id,<align="left">{%カード.フレーバーテキスト}
shows that they pull the flavor text from the Card#####.txt file.
Glad to see you're still around, paradoxluka! The lines worked perfectly!
I had barely even started getting into the weeds of the original Japanese files, so you've really saved me a lot of time chewing through all that code. While I'm sure I'll eventually want to take the time to read through it and get a better understanding of the game's functions, whether out of necessity or curiosity, up until this point I've only really touched the Japanese files to translate card master dialogue and monster temptation choices. If I can manage to find the on-screen descriptions you mentioned in the Japanese card files, it'll make it a lot easier for me to edit them in the future.

On the topic of sub-menu buttons, are the labels for the buttons brought up by clicking Event Reminiscence stored in the Japanese func.txt too? Thanks again for your help!

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Glad to see you're still around, paradoxluka! The lines worked perfectly!
I had barely even started getting into the weeds of the original Japanese files, so you've really saved me a lot of time chewing through all that code. While I'm sure I'll eventually want to take the time to read through it and get a better understanding of the game's functions, whether out of necessity or curiosity, up until this point I've only really touched the Japanese files to translate card master dialogue and monster temptation choices. If I can manage to find the on-screen descriptions you mentioned in the Japanese card files, it'll make it a lot easier for me to edit them in the future.

On the topic of sub-menu buttons, are the labels for the buttons brought up by clicking Event Reminiscence stored in the Japanese func.txt too? Thanks again for your help!
You usually will not find Flavor/Effect in Card txt files. It's a bit weird, but I believe all the cards information (text, stats, etc.) are stored within the Unity code (have no Unity experience so I may be completely off-base here), and the Card files on the CSV inherits that info and can changed for modding using variable declarations. I only was able to translate by pulling the Jap text from an auto-translator and using the correct String variable on the CSV card (&フレーバーテキスト,Flavor/&効果テキスト,Effect). This can be a pain because hard and easy mode can add additional effects to enemy cards, and they have their own variables meaning I have to repeat battles on different difficulties. I didn't know all the girl cards had their own flavor text until they added the new reminisce menus because flavor text will not show if the card has effect text. You can also copy paste the Jap text from your auto-translator to the Language/.../Card###### file, but if there is a character difference between the text you pasted and the one stored inside the Card, it won't work.

If you're referring to this:
It's actually in EventList\Renoun\Renoun.txt.
Language folder does not have a EventList folder, but if you recreate the directory inside the Language folder, you can translate the files inside the Language folder like I did with the Func.txt. I don't know where the text for the close button is however.

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Yes it does
Can you attach the CSV file it produces?
I'll take a brief glance, and if they're the same it should work.
However, my last Translation I posted here is from the March 15th version. There are a lot of changes between that version and the current one, so I'll have to update my files here to ensure compatibility.

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
You usually will not find Flavor/Effect in Card txt files. It's a bit weird, but I believe all the cards information (text, stats, etc.) are stored within the Unity code (have no Unity experience so I may be completely off-base here), and the Card files on the CSV inherits that info and can changed for modding using variable declarations. I only was able to translate by pulling the Jap text from an auto-translator and using the correct String variable on the CSV card (&フレーバーテキスト,Flavor/&効果テキスト,Effect). This can be a pain because hard and easy mode can add additional effects to enemy cards, and they have their own variables meaning I have to repeat battles on different difficulties. I didn't know all the girl cards had their own flavor text until they added the new reminisce menus because flavor text will not show if the card has effect text. You can also copy paste the Jap text from your auto-translator to the Language/.../Card###### file, but if there is a character difference between the text you pasted and the one stored inside the Card, it won't work.

If you're referring to this:
It's actually in EventList\Renoun\Renoun.txt.
Language folder does not have a EventList folder, but if you recreate the directory inside the Language folder, you can translate the files inside the Language folder like I did with the Func.txt. I don't know where the text for the close button is however.
I think I get what you're saying about translating the descriptions and flavor texts!
Just to be sure though, I'd like to list the key takeaways I'm getting.
Essentially, each girl card has effect text and flavor text string variables, some of which correspond to different difficulties, and they're written in a similar way to how &イージー効果テキスト (Easy Effect Text) and &ハード効果テキスト (Hard Effect Text) are written in files like the 300## card.txt ones. Unlike the 300## card files though, the comparable string variables for girl cards don't appear in their texts files, but are instead stored elsewhere, likely within the Unity code. I can still create translations by writing those earlier mentioned Japanese string variables into their Japanese card files and attaching a translation to each variable in a similar way to how having "&カード名,Master Konoha" in her Japanese file translates her name in game. The catch is that the Japanese lines are normally inaccessible though the game's files, so producing a somewhat accurate translation for them would require me to translate the lines while in game with an auto translator and then write a translation based on what the auto translator produces, but that would have to be repeated for every card on each of the different difficulties, as each variable corresponds to a different difficulty and girl cards can have different effect texts depending on the difficulty. The other approach would be to paste the raw Japanese text into their English card files and translating it from there in the same way that I would translate monster card dialogue, but by doing that I risk the translation failing if my auto translator failed to record even a single character.
An example of the first method would be writing "&フレーバーテキスト, *Insert flavor text here*" into the Japanese Dancer Succubus's card.txt file, which would then produce *Inset flavor text here* as its description in the CG viewer?

Regarding the translation of the event reminisce menu, creating a new directory like you said let me get all the buttons translated real quickly! I would've imagined that translating the close button would require having a line like "&&閉じるボタン,閉じる" in the Japanese StaticStrings.txt and then the line "閉じる,Close" in the English StaticStrings.txt, but I gave it a try and it didn't change anything, so I figure that either the button never references the StaticStrings files, or I got the wrong variable in the Japanese file (both of which are highly likely).
Thank you for bearing with me as I learn all this btw! Your help is very much appreciated and will let me get the translation completed faster :)

licoriceblack

Nov 11, 2020
Hi guys i was playing the game and suddenly it stoped working for me dont know how, but it keep crashing on start up showing me the unity crash handler

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Here you go this is csv from android version
I took a peek at a couple of files and they look the same, so whenever I post the updated translations files, it should work.
Right now, I'm migrating my progress from the the original CSV files to the Language files.

I think I get what you're saying about translating the descriptions and flavor texts!
Just to be sure though, I'd like to list the key takeaways I'm getting.
Essentially, each girl card has effect text and flavor text string variables, some of which correspond to different difficulties, and they're written in a similar way to how &イージー効果テキスト (Easy Effect Text) and &ハード効果テキスト (Hard Effect Text) are written in files like the 300## card.txt ones. Unlike the 300## card files though, the comparable string variables for girl cards don't appear in their texts files, but are instead stored elsewhere, likely within the Unity code. I can still create translations by writing those earlier mentioned Japanese string variables into their Japanese card files and attaching a translation to each variable in a similar way to how having "&カード名,Master Konoha" in her Japanese file translates her name in game. The catch is that the Japanese lines are normally inaccessible though the game's files, so producing a somewhat accurate translation for them would require me to translate the lines while in game with an auto translator and then write a translation based on what the auto translator produces, but that would have to be repeated for every card on each of the different difficulties, as each variable corresponds to a different difficulty and girl cards can have different effect texts depending on the difficulty. The other approach would be to paste the raw Japanese text into their English card files and translating it from there in the same way that I would translate monster card dialogue, but by doing that I risk the translation failing if my auto translator failed to record even a single character.
An example of the first method would be writing "&フレーバーテキスト, *Insert flavor text here*" into the Japanese Dancer Succubus's card.txt file, which would then produce *Inset flavor text here* as its description in the CG viewer?

Regarding the translation of the event reminisce menu, creating a new directory like you said let me get all the buttons translated real quickly! I would've imagined that translating the close button would require having a line like "&&閉じるボタン,閉じる" in the Japanese StaticStrings.txt and then the line "閉じる,Close" in the English StaticStrings.txt, but I gave it a try and it didn't change anything, so I figure that either the button never references the StaticStrings files, or I got the wrong variable in the Japanese file (both of which are highly likely).
Thank you for bearing with me as I learn all this btw! Your help is very much appreciated and will let me get the translation completed faster :)
"An example of the first method would be writing "&フレーバーテキスト, *Insert flavor text here*" into the Japanese Dancer Succubus's card.txt file, which would then produce *Inset flavor text here* as its description in the CG viewer?"
Yep, that's correct.
Regarding difficulty effects, the difficulty exclusive effects are added on top of the normal effect text.
For example Bust Slime (10007) CSV file:
Assuming you turned on see erotic text, Erotic text will always show then Hard mode text is appended if you are on Hard mode.

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
I took a peek at a couple of files and they look the same, so whenever I post the updated translations files, it should work.
Right now, I'm migrating my progress from the the original CSV files to the Language files.

"An example of the first method would be writing "&フレーバーテキスト, *Insert flavor text here*" into the Japanese Dancer Succubus's card.txt file, which would then produce *Inset flavor text here* as its description in the CG viewer?"
Yep, that's correct.
Regarding difficulty effects, the difficulty exclusive effects are added on top of the normal effect text.
For example Bust Slime (10007) CSV file:
Assuming you turned on see erotic text, Erotic text will always show then Hard mode text is appended if you are on Hard mode.
Tried out the sample lines you provided for the Busty Slime and they worked! Same lines worked to translate Samurai Girl's F&E text as well as the flavor text for Master Konoha.

Considering how time consuming trying to grab and translate each of the flavor and effect texts would be though, with your permission I'd like to merge your F&E translations from the March 15th version into my work. If I do, I'll be sure to make edits as necessary for the sake of readability, but I'll also be sure to credit you on the relevant translations.
As you can see in the picture though, I'm not sure as to where the "special draw,' "draw," and "close" buttons for the cards are. I looked in the English and Japanese StaticStrings and the corresponding card.txt for the Samurai Girl, but i didn't catch any of the buttons there. Are these buttons hidden elsewhere like the "Close" button for the Event Viewer, or was I just looking in the wrong spot?

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Tried out the sample lines you provided for the Busty Slime and they worked! Same lines worked to translate Samurai Girl's F&E text as well as the flavor text for Master Konoha.

Considering how time consuming trying to grab and translate each of the flavor and effect texts would be though, with your permission I'd like to merge your F&E translations from the March 15th version into my work. If I do, I'll be sure to make edits as necessary for the sake of readability, but I'll also be sure to credit you on the relevant translations.
As you can see in the picture though, I'm not sure as to where the "special draw,' "draw," and "close" buttons for the cards are. I looked in the English and Japanese StaticStrings and the corresponding card.txt for the Samurai Girl, but i didn't catch any of the buttons there. Are these buttons hidden elsewhere like the "Close" button for the Event Viewer, or was I just looking in the wrong spot?
You're welcome to use my translations. Just keep in mind that most of them are a once over and probably needs to be looked over again.

I actually kept my text grabs from my auto-translator with me.
Sorry if they're a bit jumbled up and may be a bit outdated.
Also, I haven't captured all the difficulty exclusive card effects; I've been playing through the game again as I translate the story and planned to captured them as I progress.

Also, to those who haven't noticed, a lot of the player and non-girl cards are officially translated if you switch the Language option to English.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 1 Bad Gloop
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes