Identify Succubus escape sidescroller

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Looking for a game where you're a guy (with a robe on I think?), trying to escapea prison of some sorts, full of succubi. Game is sidescroller left to right, much like Shinobi Girl and the likes. Sadly I remember nothing else from it.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Hmmm, I'll go check around then. Do you remember the boss appearance?
Don't think there were any bosses. You're just a naked guy with a robe on, running away from a sort-of dungeon (with grey walls) and there's a few succubi going around, if they catch you you have to struggle to get out. I think the first animation was a handjob but I'm not even 100% sure about that

Aslan_Velas

Sep 25, 2021
Don't think there were any bosses. You're just a naked guy with a robe on, running away from a sort-of dungeon (with grey walls) and there's a few succubi going around, if they catch you you have to struggle to get out. I think the first animation was a handjob but I'm not even 100% sure about that
I'm pretty late, but is this game Succubus Farm by Kagura Games? The MC is captured and needs to get away from the farm. He uses a black restrictive suit that ties his arms behind his back

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I'm pretty late, but is this game Succubus Farm by Kagura Games? The MC is captured and needs to get away from the farm. He uses a black restrictive suit that ties his arms behind his back
Nope, I know of that game and it's not that one.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
For those curious, I've found it and it's this one:

mrhappylmao

Dec 29, 2022
Looking for a game where you're a guy (with a robe on I think?), trying to escapea prison of some sorts, full of succubi. Game is sidescroller left to right, much like Shinobi Girl and the likes. Sadly I remember nothing else from it.
Castle of Temptation