Identify succubus fighting game

Holyterror

Feb 24, 2021
I think it was called like succubus fist but I don't remember.
the game was revolved around this succubus school girl who wanted to use her succubus powers for good and fought bad guys. when she defeated them she would fuck them to regain health and energy.
it was a 2d side-scroller beat'em up.
I saw it on xvideos a few years back and can't find it again.

Apr 9, 2020
not exactly what you're looking for but there is this game called devil attack legion it has succubus's and other monster girls its pixle art and a side scroller
togh it's more on the strategic side of things
hope this helps

KonoMadaô

Apr 6, 2021
It's probably also called Succubus Fist.
I downloaded this game, because I already played it once and I found it very good and fun, only now that Error when you enter,

Error:
"Startup Failed"

I was wondering how can I solve this problem play it again, because the little time I played it was very good. 1617749585971.png

Reactions: hmhgamer16

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was wondering how can I solve this problem play it again, because the little time I played it was very good.
You need Japanese locale, I just used . Here's the version of the game I downloaded...

Inma no Ken Ver 2.0 -

Edit - Updated the LE link and there's now as a alternative.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
Anyone knows how to get the galleries full unlocked?
Here are full saves
IMPORTANT: (Putting in data_s into the data file is cumpolsary, this contains unlock data which determine if you've progressed enough to view certain scenes in the gallery)
Data 1 is a full campaign file and data 2 is a new campaign file, put em in as you'd like.
Tell me if there are any issues.

I'd recomend putting in data1 aswell incase it needs to authenticate if you've actually reached the CG screen.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yb333

Copino

Feb 28, 2022
You need Japanese locale, I just used . Here's the version of the game I downloaded...

Inma no Ken Ver 2.0 -
I downloaded the Locale Emulator and ran it in japanese but still had the same error, any idea on how to solve it? I recently formated the pc ant the game was working without any locale emulator, but it just suddenly stopped working...
(Also I was having the same problem before formating the PC, all of fullflap games that I had worked and then started having the "startup failed" problem, and would just open if I played directly from the winrar folder, but now not even the winrar opens the game anymore like it used to do)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded the Locale Emulator and ran it in japanese but...
If you didn't after the formatting try downloading the Windows Japanese language pack. If you don't want to actually switch locale you could try instead of LE, see if it work.

Copino

Feb 28, 2022
If you didn't after the formatting try downloading the Windows Japanese language pack. If you don't want to actually switch locale you could try instead of LE, see if it work.
Didn't work either, man I have no clue on what's the problem