VN - Unity - Abandoned - Succubus Game [v0.4] [Raay Game]

1. 4.00 star(s)

awus666

It is odd at many details and decisions, but it is definitely an interesting project. The girls, the mechanics and the whole idea behind it is pretty appealing, even though it doesn't go too deep (yet, it doesn't have to).

The scenes were great, and the branches it could have led to were interesting to say the least. However, the dialogues not always made sense, and there wasn't true domination in here. It's kind of a so-so thing, a bit of this and a bit of that.

I honestly think there was a lot of potential, hopefully the dev will make another project, i'll be looking forward to it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Greslux

I liked the girls, the mechanics and the conception (although it's pretty bland).
    I would like to play a more complete version with lots of girls, so I'm sorry that the author has abandoned the development of the game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

1entanglement1

This game have good art, some cute responces, but I just don't understand which group this game is facing.... if it is facing the dominant group, then why does this game force you to lick feet and follow orders.. if it is facing the subs, you gotta be mean for blue bar to fill. It is Extremely uncomfortable when you are forced to lick feet for the game to progress (I mean you can skip the scene, but thats just like covering your eyes, its still in the main plot, not mentioning how the game make you follow the second girls order...)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

MrJay

Barely got 2 sex scenes in and stopped because it was so clunky to play. Unity, like always, is utter trash for this genre of games.

And the concept of the game is super simple where each scene has two routes to go, that much is fine, but as early as the 2nd scene I was left clueless how to proceed if I wanted to go one route instead of the other and there's just no excuse why a game that is this simple should ever be anything other than perfectly at first glance obvious.

I actually love the concept but this can never be anything other than bad if done in Unity.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Zevire

Nice graphic, it's different or fresh not same from other simulation game where the graphic are nod made for lust, instead it's just aesthetic, there are also some of them are straight lazy about their art and just release it
  6. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Prologue was short but it was interesting.
    +Art style and visual/texture quality look pretty good. Especially pantyhose drawings were hot.
    -We have well-made animations with good quality and with pretty good physics.
    +Incubus/Succubus power use kind of make sense, like how MC uses his mana to manipulate other people's memories and attend school for blending into human society.

Bad Points
    - It's made by Unity and like always we have all the bad features Unity has. First of all, we have only 11 save pages while nearly all games have 999+ save the page. Secondly, button mapping is annoying as always and you can't use a lot of buttons you normally can like opening the save menu with a left mouse click, instead, you have to hover your mouse and click the ''save'' text on the screen every time you want to save. And you can't use space for advancing text, it's on use for the ''hide text'' feature while normally the middle mouse button does that job. You can't close menus with the ESC or left mouse button. The only way is hovering your mouse to ''return'' text and go back to the game... Thirdly there is no rollback option, so if you advance text accidentally you can't even go back old dialogue you lost... If DEV wants this game to go somewhere then he should fix these button problems ASAP and create a classic scheme for nearly every game use.
    - Most scenes have the same scenery with the same png characters. Like you go demon realm and the text says: ''Lylith lies on the ground unconsciously'' but she is not on the ground, she just stands the same place she normally does while her eyes are closed... Or the text says they went to a movie but we see zero image of cinema or movie, etc and just see a black screen with texts...
    - Sex scenes have only one position/angle and that's all.

For The End
    The game is pretty new and short and it has a lot of problems as well. If DEV does a better job and fixed problems of the game this could be a 4-5 star rate game easily but currently, it's don't deserve more than 3 stars.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

longdongwong69k

lots of potential for a very good game here although the game is in its early stages the scenes we do have already is really nice! I like the characters and the how interactive the scenes are with the mind and body progression. The foot fetish stuff is also really nice looking forward to next releases
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Mirage42

I can see this game having great potential . Good graphics , good story , and interesting characters so far . Would have loved to have more corruption possibly before the sex scenes . Some choices would be nice too . A map with different event that lead the story in a certain direction could also be interesting going forward . Either way i'm excited for the next update (y)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Trickstar

This game is hot as fuck and I love the loli cunny. You can even share the lolis from what I have seen so far and although it is only has one groping sharing scene so far it is still presented in a hot way. As for the keeping these damn brats for yourself route there is also a ton of fucking hot content for that as well.

THERE IS ALSO FEET IN STOCKINGS AND YOU CAN LICK THEM!!!!