Others Completed Succubus Hunter [Final] [Libra Heart]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ184888_img_main.jpg

Overview:
To save her little sister, Silvia braves the old castle which is now a succubus lair. Armed with an exorcist's whip, slash your way through 5 stages of monsters who have their own dire designs! Classic Gameboy green quad-tone color; the joy of cutting thru swaths of enemies; and titillating pixel ecchi along the way!

Thread Updated: 2020-10-31
Release Date: 2020-10-30
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Version: Final
Language: English
Censored: No
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win:
- - -

RJ184888_img_smp1.jpg RJ184888_img_smp2.jpg RJ184888_img_smp3.jpg

Leave a Like

Last edited by a moderator:

BFGLives

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
It's a good game.
I agree, it's a great game. I think I like this more than the newer Castle of Succubus game, at least as far as the gameplay goes.

I've tried looking for news on this -- does anyone know why it hasn't had an official English release on DLSite?

They also just released Sword of Succubus which looks similar to Tower of Succubus. I hope that doesn't get passed over like this seems to have been.

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know when this one was released? I'm trying to keep this series in chronological order. The current order in my file is just order in which they were released on the site. Is that accurate?

BFGLives

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
Does anyone know when this one was released? I'm trying to keep this series in chronological order. The current order in my file is just order in which they were released on the site. Is that accurate?
Here's what I found out, and I have also confirmed that this was at one point for sale on DLSite. Not sure why it is no longer available.

According to the english DLSite release dates, below is the order of release:

SUCCUBUS (Released 5/3/2015)
Castle of Succubus (Released 8/9/2015)
The Tower of Succubus (Released 4/1/2016)
SUCCUBUS HUNTER (Released 10/23/2016)
SUCCUBUS the SIX Spells (Released 9/30/2017)
The Sword of Succubus (Released 2/14/2019)

Aug 25, 2017
Here's what I found out, and I have also confirmed that this was at one point for sale on DLSite. Not sure why it is no longer available.

According to the english DLSite release dates, below is the order of release:

SUCCUBUS (Released 5/3/2015)
Castle of Succubus (Released 8/9/2015)
The Tower of Succubus (Released 4/1/2016)
SUCCUBUS HUNTER (Released 10/23/2016)
SUCCUBUS the SIX Spells (Released 9/30/2017)
The Sword of Succubus (Released 2/14/2019)
Cool thanks.
I don't suppose Midnight Castle goes somewhere on that list since it's apparently made by a different developer. Looks like it was released just after Sword. So was that a collaboration or fan game or what?

BFGLives

Donor
Nov 28, 2017
Cool thanks.
I don't suppose Midnight Castle goes somewhere on that list since it's apparently made by a different developer. Looks like it was released just after Sword. So was that a collaboration or fan game or what?
Per Libra Heart's twitter, they provided the graphics for the game. I don't think the two series are officially related beyond LH doing the graphics.

zakkravage

Jan 3, 2020
I played thru the game but I only got passwords when I died. So if you're too good at this game, you can't select a stage to start on. I died on Stage 3 and 5, so I have those. I guess I'll have to die so I can go to bed...
Especially because the game starts again and the sisters swap roles.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

joojo

Nov 9, 2017
hello there, the gofile link is broken, just letting op know, also mega link works fine

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
This was difficult, but it wasn't bad.

Also, getting some of the books does give a slight bit of backstory. from what i can tell, you need to do it on 2 playthroughs. I won't spoil anything further.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

KaaMyA

Jul 4, 2020
Menu doesn't work.
I already chaged system lang to Japanese.
Any help is well received"

AlJuice

Jan 27, 2020
anti-virus detected Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml when i ran the application... is it a false positive? i dled the nopy link

Last edited:
Reactions: Eicosa
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes