Wolf RPG - Completed - Succubus Labyrinth [v1.0] [Animism]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Mr. Cofman

To be honest... it is a bad game, but I had fun playing it.
    There are 50 randomly generated floors with randomly placed enemies, which may result into unfortunate lose.
    Yes, you can only move (there is no combat and touching an enemy results in instant loss), in turns. And don't you dare hold the move button. There is a bug, that makes enemies move more times than you.
    And there are 30 animated h-scenes, many of which are pretty much similar to each other.
    You may watch all h-scenes once you beat the game, though they are not very interesting.
    But in any case, I don't think that simple games are bad, if they are at least a bit fun.
    The bad thing that this game costs 12$ on the dlsite.
    And yes, there is no escape. The dream will never end.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Nemo de Nemo

Conclusion: Overall, not worth downloading since the gameplay is repetitive and overstays its welcome and the animations are so basic that unless you have a strong preference for cow girl sex, you will be found extremely wanting. Even then, you'll probably be left wanting regardless since the animation quality is so poor. If you do decide to play this game. DO NOT hold a movement key down. The succubi movement is bugged so they will move faster (and outrun you) if you do. Also they move when you move so no need to rush in running away.

Extensive Review:
    Succubus Labyrinth is pretty bad in terms of quality. The game is extremely short, taking me about 30 minutes to an hour to reach the end of. The gameplay is quite repetetive in that 50 stages is way to long (25 was already testing my patience) for what amounts to tapping your way across a randomly generated map hoping RNGesus didn't kill your attempt before you even had a chance to find the stairs. Stairs which you have no idea where it has spawned and could leave you meandering across the stage while the succubi work to cut you off. Also, there seems to be a bug where if you hold down the movement key, you know like is perfectly fine to do in most games, the succubi movements increase, meaning they are even faster and will outrun you. This is a personal gripe but if a succubus lands on you as you move onto the stairs, game over. Start the stage over. My mistake for thinking I just had to reach the stairs.

The animations are also pretty terrible. It's basically the girl who caught you bouncing up and down. There is no changes in the scene in terms of positioning. Most of these scenes are vaginal sex with the succubus having a different position depending on what scene RNGesus decided to grace you with. There are 6 exceptions to this. 1 standing foot job for each succubus (that are of exceptionally garbage quality), 1 handjob from Purple Sprinter (is actually passable in quality), 1 sitting footjob from Yellow Slowpoke, and a scene with the Yellow having vaginal sex while Purple sits on your face (also not terrible, considering its competition). Also Pink Walker has considerably less scenes then the other 2 in comparison so uh...getting caught by her will get repetitive even faster than with the other 2. All of these scenes, excluding the 2 I commended for not being terrible, have barely any of the players presence, which lowers the impact of all of them. Sure you'll see the body part in the background, but there is no movement, no imput from them...not even a splooge effect which REALLY hurts the standing footjob scenes (the player isn't even in frame, at all).
  3. 1.00 star(s)

TheeSonus

[Reviewed: Version 1.0]
    I spent maybe half an hour on this game total, and I can confidently say all of that was time I could have spent doing literally anything else besides playing it. The 197MB this takes on my PC is storage space that will never be clean after this moment, because it had this game on it.

Don't download this game. Don't even get it for the h-scenes. They suck. I genuinely feel bad for whatever poor sap actually paid money for this.
    The game is an orchestra of entirely RNG-based gameplay, frustrating bugs, and shoddy animations. I had an enemy spawn directly on top of me three times. THREE TIMES. And that may not sound like much to you, but if this was a good game? It wouldn't have even happened ONCE.

I should've known from the dev's previous track record this would be a dumpster fire, but I went ahead and stuck my hands into it anyways. So consider me well and truly burned now, I suppose.

Edit: Oh, and just so you're aware - Yes, I did complete the game. It is seriously that short.