RPGM - Succubus & Magic [v4.20] [Snail]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LucifNero

v4.19:the futa character story is really good even though its unfinished, even if its little images i liked it alot, very unique and well drawn scenes, gameplay sadly is lacking currently, overall the story feels unnecessarily long explanations for little actual gameplay, hope it gets polished well
    I only played the futa character and i loved everything about her, i wish her questline continues well and you get to see other students dominated by her (as the story suggests)
    i wish the
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Overall i give my 5*out of respect for such a unique gem that will be built with time, thank you blessed creator(y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fyo

Loved the content. Game itself still needs some work, but you can see a real gem shaping up. Hot femdom content and interesting/unique characters and writing make for great H-scenes. The futa girl is my favorite so I hope she has more content added soon!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Delorme

excellent game ! continue like this , good fetishes and very good design.
    I think the story is good and need a better map to explore but its still very good.
    some fart fetish is great and allow us to discover new femdom games with this type of fetish
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Chronwalk

IMHO after playing 1st release and now 2.04 version, the game is too early to be called a game, I'd go as far as to consider it a prototype, which is why only 2 stars FOR NOW...

One thing I noticed, is that now the game attempts to have a plot, on the first very stage you were just thrown to the bar without much explanation, so it's good that now we know a bit more of our MC and a bit of a motivation...

The basic combat mechanics are there, let's hope in the future this gets expanded...

The quality department of the game is actually good, especially for a Femdom game, maybe inspired by Bo Wei without being as hardcore for now at least...

On the language part, the english on this game is pretty solid, you can read it, not a hellish abomination of MTL for now, let's hope it stays that way, props to the translators or the Dev for this, nice work...

Something to note: if you are a newer person to femdom games or Battlefuck RPGs, this game will probably not have much on the penetration sex department...

One of the main issue this game faces is the size it takes, not really as if it was an issue so soon but it will end up becoming one...

While I admit, the art is good and quality overall seems to be the main goal of it seems to be this "game" core, for now, the basics and foundations of this game are quite heavy, almost 500 MB for an RPGM with just less than 15 images/scenes is too poor, also, it lacks writing content, I wouldn't mind to play this game without many images as long as I at least get enough written context, I'd suggest that the dev focused on putting more fighting mechanics, more grapples, continued the attempt at plot and added more enemies other stuff or lower resolution pictures, because the 1st and only current available girl (that I know of, named Alice) already just her alone and basic combat mechanics take almost 500 MB, for when she's done how much will this game take, 1.5 GB or almost 2 GB and 1.5 + for each girl...? Too much if you ask me...

Something that would be good that was added would be an advice on when you've already reached all that was available for the version...
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Evizzy89

Review for v2.04
    game is much much more improved since initial release
    the new version feels like an actual proof of concept game
    there is still very minimal content , the combat is very basic but there are a couple of actual grapples, and an actual attempt at a story now

I gave it a 4* because I like the art and the new scenes and because it actually works
    takes took me about 20 minutes to unlock everything so still very bare bones
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Attack, heal, attack, heal. That's all this game is. The worst of the worst RPGM combat which not only rewards you with nothing when you win, but is paired with a total of 3 entire images. The only thing you get is a still image of her ass facing you, and then one trample scene. There's nothing else in this game. This is bottom of the barrel RPGM combat paired with ZERO content, but it's somehow 500mbs. Genuinely perplexed by how this exists. The preview images on its page holds all the content you get.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

johnnywolf

Solid game with plenty of potential in my opinion. Best thing is that the English is solid and the character art looks like it's only going to improve from here. I plan on waiting for future updates for this game and can't wait