EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ138375_img_main.jpg

Overview:
One night, you -- the protagonist -- are spirited into the nightmare world of a succubus.
Can you resist the ecstasy and return to reality..... or will this wet dream be your final resting place?​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-17
Release Date: 2014-08-25
Developer: Jamming Software -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.06 Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Translator: ValorKG - F95Zone
MapInfo and Latin Input Patch: Masterdragonson - F95Zone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translation Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank you for the game and the awesome translation ValorKG

RJ138375_img_smp3.jpg 仰向け顔騎+パイズリ+拘束(右腕)_0012.png 仰向け顔騎+フェラ_0001.png 仰向け顔騎+太ももズリ_0019.png RJ138375_img_smp2.jpg 仰向け顔騎+足コキ+拘束(右腕)_0027.png 仰向け顔騎+足コキ+拘束(右腕)+拘束(左腕)_0023.png 後ろ抱きつき+パイズリ+拘束(左腕)_0018.png RJ138375_img_smp1.jpg 後ろ抱きつき+フェラ_0005.png 立ちフェラ_0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
I lol'd.
It's literally a reskin of the same scenes in that maid game the other day.
I totally dig the Haruhi triplets, though.
You right. The reason I translated that game was because of the similarities to this one.

Reactions: pepez

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
I downloaded the game with WIN: Mega but when i try to launch it, i get told that it couldn't find "RGSS202J.dll" despite me having RPGVXAce. Any ideas ?
I believe problems like this just happen if you don't have the exact RPG Maker version it expects. Whenever I get an error like that, I just download ALL of the runtime for every version and hope at least one of them works. Have you tried that yet?

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Oh, so that's where Haruhi has disappeared to.
After the endless eight, everyone needed a good dicking.

Also, this sure needs the female domination tag, it's rather ambiguous otherwise and needless to say, searchability and avoiding misguided reviews is mucho importante.

Reactions: Circle0Trick
Jul 9, 2017
It's worth pointing out that this game is from 2014, which explains why it's built in RPGMaker XP and why it can have 'reused' assets from other games (or rather other games reused this game's, probably).
The game has one string to its bow: touch an enemy, get captured, see reverse rape, mash to escape. Once you escape, run away and keep running, until you touch another enemy.
You can absolutely beat it in under an hour, but I think it's fun for what it's worth. It doesn't overstay its welcome.

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
Wait, it looks like 3dcg, not 2dcg.
It's technically both. Most of the games on here using 3d models are really 2d because the models are turned into renders. Kinda like the old Donkey Kong Country games. So it's not wrong to call it 2d or 3d. (from a development standpoint at least)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote