4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
As far as I can tell, they've been working on some Halloween update lately.

Not exactly main game, but I suppose it's nice to see some extra content once the main game is finished translating.

AU41

Jul 22, 2017
translatingtogether over at Patreon are the ones currently translating the game, they released the 1st part then put the rest behind a pay(donor)wall.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
When you try to hide in the kitchen where the knifes are and myusca is trying to find you it gives me black screen but when I press spacebar it gives me the same two choices but still black screen if this a bug?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yeah each succubus will bring one guy home to eat
That's what you mean on poor sap? Also can you answer this? " When you try to hide in the kitchen where the knifes are and myusca is trying to find you it gives me black screen but when I press spacebar it gives me the same two choices but still black screen if this a bug?"

Azazel6

Oct 13, 2016
That's what you mean on poor sap? Also can you answer this? " When you try to hide in the kitchen where the knifes are and myusca is trying to find you it gives me black screen but when I press spacebar it gives me the same two choices but still black screen if this a bug?"
I've never encountered her in the kitchen and had to hide, but if you really have to hide, i guess the best place is the trap door at the bottom left and wait till she leaves. and the black screens are prolly a bug, the devs are still updating the game with more pics n voice acting. Also i followed the walkthrough thoroughly and my outcome sit still different, i.e i could find certain girl in certain areas even as stated, so i guess its a different experience for each of us.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Does anybody knows how to unlock Vinum's fellatio scene (seems like its nonfatal)? Unlocked every other her scene, but this one is beyond me.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
At least This is the only website that gives free hentai games or updates Can someone upload the latest version?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes