4.40 star(s) 11 Votes
Jan 5, 2021
Played it, was pretty fun!
However, seemed a bit drawn out for my liking, after i died at midnight for the first time i tried beating it with walkthrough, reached the door with ashes and full magic pendant, but it still asked me for key, so i couldn't open the door. Sad. Gonna install a full save though, scenes are pretty good. Writing is pretty nice too.
Also, as far as i know, you have to kill that poor delivery guy if you ever want to escape, i wish you didn't.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Played it, was pretty fun!
However, seemed a bit drawn out for my liking, after i died at midnight for the first time i tried beating it with walkthrough, reached the door with ashes and full magic pendant, but it still asked me for key, so i couldn't open the door. Sad. Gonna install a full save though, scenes are pretty good. Writing is pretty nice too.
Also, as far as i know, you have to kill that poor delivery guy if you ever want to escape, i wish you didn't.
You do *not* need to kill the delivery guy, there is another way.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
oh really? I wonder how.
Forgot about this, my bad G. Sadly I don't know exactly how, it's something I think to do with hiding under one of the girl's beds at a certain time with a recording device. It's just a lot more complicated than ordering pizza and slipping out while the cunt's enjoying the delivery.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes