4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Any 100% save? Cant unlock Summoned Demon 3 (Need to find the Bottle in Library) and Vinum 6 (Enter Vinum Room at 23:30, she just insta kill me).

yowaki

Jan 21, 2018
i miss few scene , somebody can tell me where i can found a complete walktrough for all scene and ending ? (sorry for my bad english)

vvrusanov

Jul 20, 2017
Have a problem with this game. Can't run because can't use save, it's crash on start before auto save or trying on loading any save.

So, I finally finded solution. Change SoftModeFlag to 0 in game configuration file.

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
For those asking about 2.10 here is a link i found and downloaded.

This download provided is 2.10 with V+ DLC but the English Patch is only 90% complete so to have 100% follow below...
1) Go to this Link -
2) Scroll down to "Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ Ver.2.10+VP (E).7z"
3) Download -
4) Apply the patch by following the instructions.
5) Enjoy Succubus Prison 2.10 V+ 100% English! :)
There are 3 exe files, so which one is the game...?
one is in the sys, one is in the japan name file, last one is the red colour exe...

V KO D 693

Formerly 'Viko693'
May 6, 2018
Guys, does anyone have an idea on how to fix my issue?
I tried running it in every different way, redownloading from 3 different websites
Yet i still have no SOUND . Sometimes you hear SFXs but I can't hear the characters or the background music. And I have no idea why

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
I get the same error everytime, a green error saying Screenshot_2018_1218_23_59_08.png (it's my time lol so it goes up everytime i click), game just wont start, wasnt this game supposed to be patched already?

Edit: Nvm locale emulator worked even tho i have my pc and locale in japanese -.-

bohannon

Oct 14, 2018
I get the same error everytime, a green error saying Screenshot_2018_1218_23_59_08.png (it's my time lol so it goes up everytime i click), game just wont start, wasnt this game supposed to be patched already?

Edit: Nvm locale emulator worked even tho i have my pc and locale in japanese -.-

so i should use the emulator for that mistake right. thanks

YuriHimura

Oct 29, 2018
Is there anyway to extract the images, I've seen the CGs extracted but not like, just the characters in their idle poses when talking and such.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Oh god damn it! I finally managed to escape and MC just decided to come back. I should've known being able to return from death was making the game TOO easy...

Lorddark13

Dec 27, 2018

This download provided is 2.10 with V+ DLC but the English Patch is only 90% complete so to have 100% follow below...
1) Go to this Link -
3) Download -
You are the hero thanks bro the best chrismas in the world

freshbox

Jan 4, 2019
Can anyone help me with the Bottlle / Lisptick in the library? I know the pattern and I can find it, but no matter how I approach the situation my character refuses to pick it up. He talks about how he shouldn't pick up stuff he doesn't know and refuses to pick it up. What do I need to do to be able to pick it up?

caracat

Jan 8, 2019
Game crashes at "In order to play the game you need to select a Save slot"

I run Game.exe from /sys directory, using or not Locale Emulator programm (Run in Japanese).

1) Go to this Link -
3) Download -

Reactions: jjseaways

Vorthod

Jan 13, 2019
Alright, so the walkthrough on Page 4 is either very out of date or it's from Easy Mode (or both). Since half the stuff listed there doesn't seem to work, I'm going to toss my own hat into the ring. The following are steps you need to take to get out of the house on normal mode (you get a good ending if you manage to do so without dying). I will not be going nearly as in-depth as the original walkthrough and I will not be telling you how to avoid running into people apart from mentioning a few time stamps, so be sure to make generous use of that quicksave button.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

W65

May 31, 2018
Is there anyway to extract the images, I've seen the CGs extracted but not like, just the characters in their idle poses when talking and such.
Hey, this might be a few months too late, but you can use the attached tool (arc_conv) on most Wolf RPG games. It's the Data.wolf file that you want to unpack, and you might want to copy the data.wolf file somewhere before unpacking it--I forget exactly how the unpacker works, and it PROBABLY won't overwrite anything important but it's not a thing I can guarantee in every case.

If that one doesn't work, try the touhouSE one, but that one's a little more complicated to use. You'll want to use touhouSE.exe.

I don't take any credit for these tools or any blame if someone mungs up their game or their computer by using them.

Reactions: moszter
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes