• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
View attachment 3438606

Holy fuck, trying to break through to level 2 (ie. Defeat your first succubus) on the hardest difficulty is such a nightmare it almost felt like real time CBT. 121 fucking uses of this skill on the WEAKEST enemy in the game just grinding for perfect rng, mind boggling.

Get 2 lucky crits and hope you don't get fucked by their occasional follow up attacks that practically drains like 30% of your hp on top of the initial attack.

Anyway, proficiency doesn't seem to do anything in my eyes, just looks like a number to count the amount of uses you did for that skill category.

No, I will not use the level up eggs unless strictly necessary, same with stat up items.
I can respect the level up eggs to some extent, but you really should use the stat up items. Especially on the hardest difficulty. They are everywhere if you look for them, and are one of the main ways of getting stronger.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Whiterisere

Sep 27, 2017
My slightly autistic ass can't play this game since I must find all objects and it's impossible, how hard is it to put a glowing star or some other indicator...

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
My slightly autistic ass can't play this game since I must find all objects and it's impossible, how hard is it to put a glowing star or some other indicator...
for the medal there is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's in
here some info :

Last edited:

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
2nd DLC was accidentally(?) made public for an hour. Nothing new from a casual look at , but guess it's something to look out for.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
what's with 62studio games on steam what are those free dlc is it like the full game not out and the dlc is like the rest of it?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
what's with 62studio games on steam what are those free dlc is it like the full game not out and the dlc is like the rest of it?
I am not on Steam but I'm guessing this is to circumvent their ever increasingly absurd amount of censorship.

Aug 28, 2019
If you unlock everything through the succubus house, can you still leave the succubus house by deleting temporary folder files or something? Or is it really somehow a game that truly locks you in there with no way out?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
If you unlock everything through the succubus house, can you still leave the succubus house by deleting temporary folder files or something? Or is it really somehow a game that truly locks you in there with no way out?
its only that save that be locked in there if you unlocked everything and forgot to save you have to unlock everything again

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Is the DLC already in the folder you download?I downloaded this before(it says my download is saved in Mega) but idk if i downloaded it when it had the DLC or when it didnt.If it didnt will my saves work when i redownload it?

Also what gets added in the DLC?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote