Identify Succubus raising game

romrik

Jun 19, 2018
went looking through my games folder and found this, dont remember where i got it and the game itself has no identification. the version i have is a prototype but its interesting and the art styles pretty good too but i cant find any name or source on it. its a prototype of a sim game, battle is fairly complex, youve got physical attacks, sexual and teasing ones and can use magic to make your enemy strip or masturbate etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: imKin

imKin

Mar 24, 2022
went looking through my games folder and found this, dont remember where i got it and the game itself has no identification. the version i have is a prototype but its interesting and the art styles pretty good too but i cant find any name or source on it. its a prototype of a sim game, battle is fairly complex, youve got physical attacks, sexual and teasing ones and can use magic to make your enemy strip or masturbate etc.
Succubus Syvaron, Dev: Syvaron