4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
it seems Commandments Succubus has bug when being used by bot.
somehow the Big Breast Attribute can bypass the minion block, so that she can directly squeeze you instead. (only when being used by bot, doesn't work when you do it)
Head to the Ci-En and bring it up with the dev, lord knows I can't.

timeracers

Mar 24, 2018
it seems Commandments Succubus has bug when being used by bot.
somehow the Big Breast Attribute can bypass the minion block, so that she can directly squeeze you instead. (only when being used by bot, doesn't work when you do it)
Looking at the code, that does seem to indeed be the case.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Hey, a few years back I made a small BepInEx plugin here to add dialog to scenes in the game.
It wasn't very polished because I mostly made that one just for me and shared it to see if the community would be interested.

Recently with all the AI text stuff going around I made a library that allows you to generate text in C# using a local large language model on your computer. I thought it would be cool if I used that library to implement dynamic dialog into a game, and I remembered I made this mod, so for fun I tried to see if I could mix them together get it working.

So, I remade the mod with a bunch of configuration options and my library and now it's much easier to add handwritten dialog, with the added bonus of AI dialog.

I updated the mod to allow for the ability to generate dialog in game and got rid of the old dialog builder exe with a built in GUI you can trigger with [Left Ctrl + G] when you're in a scene to generate dialog.
Based on the conditions for the trigger of the dialog it automatically feeds a prompt to a KoboldCPP AI model and generates dialog for a squeezer.

Should be a lot easier to use than before.
Not every possible dialog condition is implemented, though I'm open to adding more later, especially if someone requests it specifically.

Just drop it into your BepInEx/plugins to install, it requires the latest version of BepInEx 5.
If you want to learn how to use the plugin it is pretty much essential to read the MUST README.txt.
Before you ask any questions about this, just check the readme, I covered everything I could think of there.
The AI features all requires additional setup and changes to the plugin's configuration file in BepInEx/config.

The CKBL folder (for my AI library) comes with JSON files filled with prompt information that the plugin uses to
A. Generate AI Dialog
B. Supplement the ai prompts with better context that (hopefully) makes the dialog better)

I hope someone gets some enjoyment out of this!
Also, if you figure out some magical solution to always get the type of dialog you want from the AI, please let me know!
Despite hours of banging my head it's still not perfect.

EDIT: I noticed a small bug where sometimes the GUI box doesn't appear. You can get around it by just spam tapping Left CTRL + G a few times or holding it until it pops up. I'll fix it tomorrow.

CHECK THE BELOW POST FOR A NEWER VERSION, DELETED THIS ONE.
I'll probably post future updates in the discord once I add the new dialog file system.

Last edited:

dadgs

Jul 29, 2017
Hmm. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I was able to open the CTRL+F menu only once, and only once did it generate the dialogue for a character.

Also, is there a way to set the parameters for each squeezer, or maybe point to already generated dialogue files? Because it seems that all dialogue generated is being kinda generic all over the place.

Still, cool idea.

Last edited:

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Hmm. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I was able to open the CTRL+F menu only once, and only once did it generate the dialogue for a character.

Also, is there a way to set the parameters for each squeezer, or maybe point to already generated dialogue files? Because it seems that all dialogue generated is being kinda generic all over the place.

Still, cool idea.

Give me a moment to look over the GUI opening code.
I limited it to only let you attempt to open the GUI once every few seconds on a timer, or it would spam the console with errors when it fails to open because the function checks every frame per update.

If you couldn't open it, were there any errors in console?
If so, I'd love to see them because I've tried to patch out any potential errors in user testing.
One thing I could think if is if the dialogue.json file was manually modified incorrectly or got corrupted.
Some things can also break if the config options are invalid, but it should notify you if that's the case in console.
Look for [Succubus Dialog Reborn] in your logs. If there's nothing weird then it's definitely something in my code.

I might add support for multiple dialog files some time in the future. No idea when, probably soon, I just have to think about how I'll implement that. I probably won't bother sorting by dialog conditions as the resource usage on the CPU doesn't seem worth it and it seems like too much of a hassle to implement because of how many there are. I think for now it'll just be by squeezer id, maybe sorted by scene, and I'll add support to the dialog files for comments starting in // so that people can manually reorganize and label them.

EDIT: WAIT! Please tell me you've been pressing Left Ctrl + G and not Ctrl + F.....

Last edited:

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Hey, sorry it took so long to patch. I ended up running into a much more severe bug that took a while to fix and pinpoint. Shouldn't've been causing your issue, but it was enough to warrant a major fix.

I also redid the keybind system to be a lot more reliable. I hope it works better now. Changed some timing and tried to make it handle them better.

EDIT:
The mod has been updated many, many times and includes countless more features.
I update it too often to talk about in detail here but if you're interested in learning what's been added you can compare and contrast with an old version you had for yourself or join the discord to see me bang my head against a wall.
I updated the version here to the latest (as of 9/1/2024), not sure how many times more I'll do this.

If you downloaded 2.5.1 you must download 2.5.2, it was broken due to me rushing it out at 2am.
If you have an older version I also recommend upgrading as older versions had some less important bugs and much less features.

Last edited:

DogFog

Feb 14, 2018
How does this interact with the Fan Translation (ReiPatcher&AutoTranslator)? I'd like to use both if possible. I haven't been able to get them both working.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
How does this interact with the Fan Translation (ReiPatcher&AutoTranslator)? I'd like to use both if possible. I haven't been able to get them both working.
Yeah I doubt you could support that reliably. It might technically be possible but I'd just recommend having a clean install of the game with BepInEx since that's what all the mods use, and XUnity AutoTranslator also has a BepInEx version so there aren't any downsides.
BepInEx also has things like plugins to remove the mosaics from the sex scenes, so I just highly recommend that you switch

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Hey, sorry it took so long to patch. I ended up running into a much more severe bug that took a while to fix and pinpoint. Shouldn't've been causing your issue, but it was enough to warrant a major fix.

I also redid the keybind system to be a lot more reliable. I hope it works better now. Changed some timing and tried to make it handle them better.

EDIT:
The mod has been updated many, many times and includes countless more features.
I update it too often to talk about in detail here but if you're interested in learning what's been added you can compare and contrast with an old version you had for yourself or join the discord to see me bang my head against a wall.

Hey, just recommending that anyone who download the old mod get a newer version.
The old ones had some bugs that can cause some inconveniences for you, all of the ones I know of are fixed now
and there are lots more features.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Okay, Oblivion9873, that's your cue.
Changelog: New scene, Harsh Commandments Titfuck. Holy shit, her talents are wasted as an ass squeezer.
New cards.
Exhaustion: 2-cost Volatile Curse. Target a minion on the field, inflict -3 ATK and LIFE.
Basic spell debuff/damage.
Purge: 2-cost Volatile Strategy. The Opponent must choose one of their minions to send to the graveyard.
Meh. Allowing the opponent to choose means that it'll always be the worst for you.
Elite Mercenary Captain: 5-cost Noble Human Minion, 1/5, Armor 1. When summoned, summon a Donation to your field. At the end of your turn, if you have more minions on the field then your opponent, summon a Donation to your field.
Active ability: You may banish Donations equal to the cost of a 'Commoner' minion in your deck, summon it to your field and shuffle your deck.
Alternative boss monster to Royal Knight... and honestly kinda terrible. Bad statline, abilities that aren't great (summoning commoners from the deck, cool, Royal Knight summons two Peasants from outside the deck), and no staying power.
Lust Moon: 6-cost Stationary Disaster Sexual Magic, Unique. All non-Creation Squeezers get +1 Pursuit.
Is it really worth the extra +2 cost to get Pursuit for the non-Default abilities? Then again, you could combo it WITH Full Moon...
Changes:
Black Iron's 2 now increases her LIFE by +1 permanently when used as a Minion.
Additionally, her unsealed ability to consume a creation to give a minon +1 ATK is also permanent.
...That's kinda nuts, innit? Sounds fun.
Full Moon's cost is reduced to 4.
I think it was 5 before? ...Whatever.
When squeezed with Harsh Commandment's 1, if you have Lust Moon or Infinite Energy on the field, the scene will have an alternate effect where you cum before the scene starts.
Oh cool, more experimental Squeezer systems that will never be seen again or retrofitted to older characters. Brilliant!
The Automatic Switch function now applies to all scenes with a right-click function.
Neat. Probably should've done that from the start.
More descriptive text for right-click alt scenes.
Wonder what that means. Doesn't matter.
AI-Controlled Harsh Commandments are no longer able to attack directly with her 3.
Of course.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes