4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Hey, just recommending that anyone who download the old mod get a newer version.
The old ones had some bugs that can cause some inconveniences for you, all of the ones I know of are fixed now
and there are lots more features.
Updated the mod a few times, once again, recommend frequently checking the #mods channel in discord where I do updates and hotfixes. The latest version and date I update the mod on f95 will always be listed in the post above.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
if I downloaded all decensors and sprite packs, do I have to download it all again?
Sprite pack no, uncensor yes.
...I mean, there are new cards that need sprites, so you'll want to go get those too, but you don't need to redownload card art you already have.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
New Game Version reworks the dialog system and is incompatible with all old versions of the mod.

This version supports the newer versions of the game but doesn't work with any of the previous versions.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
wasted as an ass squeezer.
That sentence doesn't make any sense? :unsure:

That might have been mentioned, but one can use Harsh Commandment's (wasted) booby 3 to revive multiples of a unique. Including the 1-mana Faith minion. Include a few Roars in your deck so they don't die right away, and that's OP - for you to summon your holy(?) army.
(edit: is a Commandments+Unique bug, since it only works on opponent. They'll probably patch her up, also so these minions get Mirage; as pointed before)

I had this in notepad++, so if anyone anyone needs the refresher:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

firesoul10

Feb 9, 2020
That might have been mentioned, but one can use Harsh Commandment's (wasted) booby 3 to revive multiples of a unique.
"Wasted" in that "she would've been such a great boob squeezer if that was her full-time thing". Her size in the BB scene is quite excessive compared to her artwork but I'm not personally so upset with that lmao

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
That sentence doesn't make any sense? :unsure:

That might have been mentioned, but one can use Harsh Commandment's (wasted) booby 3 to revive multiples of a unique. Including the 1-mana Faith minion. Include a few Roars in your deck so they don't die right away, and that's OP - for you to summon your holy(?) army.

I had this in notepad++, so if anyone anyone needs the refresher:
TextureReplacer+DumbrendererDemosaic already does that.
FullMod comes with all that too, so it works cross-version.

dadgs

Jul 29, 2017
It seems that transferring save file from old version that had Full Mod installed on new version with Full Mod corrupts your decks somehow and breaks recolor screen. Had to manually copy every deck from scratch.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SuccubusReborn-2024.09.01a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Do people even play the card aspect or did they only play this for the scene viewer?
Because I'm the latter. I'm not good at TCGs :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
"Wasted" in that "she would've been such a great boob squeezer if that was her full-time thing". Her size in the BB scene is quite excessive compared to her artwork but I'm not personally so upset with that lmao
It was a joke. I also meant: "An ass is never wasted" as evidenced by upright donkeys
All the truer since Bubbly popped up to become the meaty meta. With Baker close, as the next pain in the... chest?
Like or or not, fitting or not, every single squeezer will have a boob scene.

That said, it's true Commandments has an odd moveset. I'm also curious about how her coop skill will turn out, because I can't picture it at all.

Bob H

Jan 31, 2022
I genuinely can't figure out how to make the text translated into English. I tried to follow the instructions but I don't understand the terms "find the main folder" and "next to the EXE". If anyone could give me a guide with pictures or something I would really appreciate it.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I genuinely can't figure out how to make the text translated into English. I tried to follow the instructions but I don't understand the terms "find the main folder" and "next to the EXE". If anyone could give me a guide with pictures or something I would really appreciate it.
The "Main folder" "next to the EXE" is the folder where you launch the game from. It's likely just named SuccubusReborn_Supporter64_(version number).

The end result should look something like this (ignore MyDecks.txt, that's just my backup for my personal decks):

Last edited:

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
guys, I'm unable too hook bepinex to the game. someone know what I'm missing?
i place the files in the root directory of the game, open the game exe and... nothing.
nothing changes and inside bepinex directory nothing changed

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
guys, I'm unable too hook bepinex to the game. someone know what I'm missing?
i place the files in the root directory of the game, open the game exe and... nothing.
nothing changes and inside bepinex directory nothing changed
What are you trying to do with bepinex? It sounds like you installed it and it's hooking, since otherwise there wouldnt be a bepinex directory (since it's only generated once the game is launched after installing bepinex).
Nothing will change in-game or in the bepinex directory if you don't put something there yourself.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
What are you trying to do with bepinex? It sounds like you installed it and it's hooking, since otherwise there wouldnt be a bepinex directory (since it's only generated once the game is launched after installing bepinex).
Nothing will change in-game or in the bepinex directory if you don't put something there yourself.
installing the mod.
there is a bepinex directory because downloaded from there:
and put in the root directory myself.
when it hooks, it should add a plugins directory inside the bepinex directory, but i get nothing.

ps. found oud.
looks like reipatcher interfere with bepinex

Last edited:

dadgs

Jul 29, 2017
Heavenly Succ translation update for paizuri scene.
I want to finish Milk Demon at some point but there is just so. many. dialogue lines.

Bob H

Jan 31, 2022
The "Main folder" "next to the EXE" is the folder where you launch the game from. It's likely just named SuccubusReborn_Supporter64_(version number).

The end result should look something like this (ignore MyDecks.txt, that's just my backup for my personal decks):
Thank you so much, I got it to work now.

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
installing the mod.
there is a bepinex directory because downloaded from there:
and put in the root directory myself.
when it hooks, it should add a plugins directory inside the bepinex directory, but i get nothing.

ps. found oud.
looks like reipatcher interfere with bepinex
First, all the BepInEx mods here use BepInEx 5, so don't use the pre release of version 6.
Secondly, the Succubus Reborn downloads here are in 64 bit/x64. If you download the x86 version of BepInEx, it won't hook and your game will not launch with BepInEx. Make sure that the BepInEx version you install is also the one for your OS.
Thirdly, Every other file in the BepInEx zip like winhttp.dll, doorstop_config.ini, and .doorstop_version all must be in the base game folder with the BepInEx directory for it to run.

If you still have any other questions, check to see if it dropped a log file in the BepInEx folder or base directory by searching your file explorer by new files using date modified. Hope that helps you get it working.

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
First, all the BepInEx mods here use BepInEx 5, so don't use the pre release of version 6.
Secondly, the Succubus Reborn downloads here are in 64 bit/x64. If you download the x86 version of BepInEx, it won't hook and your game will not launch with BepInEx. Make sure that the BepInEx version you install is also the one for your OS.
Thirdly, Every other file in the BepInEx zip like winhttp.dll, doorstop_config.ini, and .doorstop_version all must be in the base game folder with the BepInEx directory for it to run.

If you still have any other questions, check to see if it dropped a log file in the BepInEx folder or base directory by searching your file explorer by new files using date modified. Hope that helps you get it working.
ty for the clarifications.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes