4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusReborn-2024.09.01b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Does reipatcher give decent results for machine translating this game?
I haven't played it in a long time.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Does reipatcher give decent results for machine translating this game?
I haven't played it in a long time.
Not even a little bit.
It used to use google translate, but has since gotten even worse.
...Doesn't matter, this game is pretty much 95% fan-translated.

DogFog

Feb 14, 2018
Have you tried the FullMod?
Just unzip it into a clean copy of the game and it's done. Comes with uncensor, translation and a bunch of other stuff.
With all of the information and mods fragmented and decentralized (and incompatible), it's very difficult to understand what exactly should be done. I'm sure it's obvious to the people who frequent this thread, but for everyone else: it's a scavenger hunt.

I see one download link to "Full Mod" posted on Dec 20, 2022. That's... two years ago? And not included in OP. It's a google drive link so it's probably not up-to-date compared to the fan translation, right? Should I ignore the fan translation even though it's linked in OP?? And what about the AI dialogue? I was told it isn't compatible with Reipatcher, which is how you install the fan translation and uncensor. Am I intended to install it alongside Full Mod?

Guys, this is a mess :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
With all of the information and mods fragmented and decentralized (and incompatible), it's very difficult to understand what exactly should be done. I'm sure it's obvious to the people who frequent this thread, but for everyone else: it's a scavenger hunt.

Guys, this is a mess :KEK:
even i who frequent this thread just ignoring all the mod stuff :KEK:
too complicated.

the game itself doesn't really support mod, but the lack of content make ppl tried to make their own content by using mod.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes