• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Succubus Summon [v1.1] [CrazySky3d]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

Might as well be a kinetic novel, there are only 3 choices in the game, none of which are that substantial. The renders aren't that appealing, at least to me, and it's very short. What's there is alright, but nothing that exciting, overall a very average game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Stanko206

Parody of a parody, not worth your time, just some slideshow. No story, pathetic sex scenes, horse cocks( or bigger) To bad as characters are pretty good and that could have some potential but wasted misserably by trying to by funny, hard to watch really.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

radiells

It's lighthearted VN on shorter side, packed with sex scenes. Models are superb, story is functional, dialogues are hot. Main focus are on Futa on female and Futa on futa, with big dicks and cumflation. Great for what it is.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

sunaboz

You can't call it a game, it's just a slide show with bad renders and ridiculous sex scenes which can only make you laugh and definitely not horny. What's worse though is that the dev has installed here some telemetric shit that my firewall blocked so I recommend to avoid it since the "game" is so short that it's not worth downloading anyway. All the 5 star reviews seem fake because this game has no redeeming quality.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Hecox1223

Cumflation (to the point that MC appears pregnant) and fisting isn't my cup of tea.

Character models are good tho. Don't know if the main story is finished and the creator is going to branch out that story or whether the creator is gonna add up more stuff.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lientu

Oh boi))) when someone know what they doing, you cannot doubt the result.
    this demo is example of what is demo and how you should make it.
    Small tease of what to expect from the story, just enough to hook you up.
    A bit of "action", again, just enough to hook you.
    And of course high quality visual part.
    Fine treat for funs of CrazySky3d art!
    I'm looking forward to enjoy full vn
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ChiMasterOne

A very promising start ! Breaking the mould, it's NOT the young hero, not lost his parents or the wealth, not the harem build-route-conquer-all-humans-with-a-vagina o_Oo_O
    A HEROINE, what a great concept. She is not demure, she's not shy and needs a man to come out of the shell. NO ! She is on par with the "krassest" succubus, or even will be a class of her own, beyond that.

Well that is refreshing, and looks more eye-candy than many in this realm. Well done so far.
    Looking for more updates to this enchanting story. :love:(y)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Willy1975

It's an interesting start. Not many games with fem pro tag these days.

Characters:
    They look pretty decent actually.

Environments:
    They also look great.

Music/SFX:
    Pretty good. Nice and calm music and some creepy sfx that fits the scenes.

Story:
    Nothing much atm. It's about Delphi summoning a succubus futa.

Grammar/Language:
    Some typos and bad wording. But nothing major.

Misc:
    The UI and fonts are nice and easy to read.

Conclusion:
    It's a demo, so not much action yet. But I'll be keeping an eye out.