4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu_ch2_mv_01_1b.png

Overview:
Second Chapter of the Succubus Tales serie.
As in the first chapter, you'll take the role of Nicci, a succubus possessing a nun body;
this time you need to retrieve a relic beneath the city of Veisen while corrupting it's citizens and turn them into demons.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-12
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Senryu-Sensei - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12b
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

WARNING 2 - In version 0.11 I added a new plugin that require a fresh start; so old saves WON'T WORK;
But don't worry, because, as usual, I've added a save file (save1) from the start of new contents for version 0.11;
so you can either use that, or start over, your choice.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

penelope_standing_02.png michella_01.png theo_standing_01.png theresa_02a.png celie_x_nicci_01_3.png theresa_event01_02a.png risa_x_elda_01_01a.png tentacle_assault_01_06e.png kreiss_event_02_04b.png mia_event_3_03e.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hello i lile o ask some lore and story question and game idea. you could either anser me or say it will be in game some day so juste wait

1) in this univers what is the origine of first succubus
2) do angel (or other tink like that exist) and will you add it to story i like angel fell but i hope you will do it hard. i want some difficulty and walkyria is too a intersting idea
3) do you have a chapter 3 or more in mind
4) does the nurse that nicci take body have parent or friend? what is her story befor be a nurse
5) what is the nicci story did she born as sucubus or become one how old she is ?

A) I think some think missing mising in story : character that cannot be corrupt but you have to deall with why ? if all character could have be corrupt the evil force should have win since long and that can add one ore two recurennt character that can be neutral or pemantente antagoniste a good idea can be a neither demon or angel groupe that stop ange or demon to win or lost and gain monney by sell help
B) about the 2 and A) if you planned a long chapter 2 or have 3 chapter i think you could intro a angel in half way in the chapter 2 and make her losse withou be corrupt and make her fall in chapter 3 or 4 if you realy have long term plan
C) overhall i think you should have character that easy and other that hard to corupt

maybe i will ask mor do you dislike it or like it.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Fisrt thig first: I've updated the OP with a mega link, so...If a mod can gently move the thread to the game section it would be appreciated! ;D
Now, @Azope , I'll try to answer your question at my best:
1) Succubus, Incubus, and demons in general comes from the demon realm;
2) not sure yet;
3) chapter threee will be the final chapter of this saga, but I have more ideas in mind;
4) you mean "nun", right? ;P I didn't thought that far, sorry;
5) she was born as a succubus yes; more of her story will be unveiled at some point.

Ideas and suggestion are always welcome, but I won't go too far from my initial concept.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Wow i thought this game was dead, nice! I had enjoyed playing what little was before, hope it gets finished.

Reactions: NKaizer

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
By the way seyfer110 the next time can you make your archive into one fille . Because when i don't notice it i extract it The item go everywhere in my deskop and i need 5 minute to take every item in one fille

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
How much content is there is the demo? I've walked around and talked to everyone I could find or had access to but haven't been able to do anything else.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How much content is there is the demo? I've walked around and talked to everyone I could find or had access to but haven't been able to do anything else.
It's just a short demo / intro, but there is one scene;
after you've talked with everyone, head to the east side of the city, on the top-right corner there should be a sparkling dot.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Ok intersting map. And the initial ideas good.
But i have some probleme.
1) If nicci is easy to reconise as demon how hell she not discover in a city where they train for that? ( i have a idea for exemple you can make the guy you meet in capital give you a ring or a item that will you hiden you)
2) how will you deal with child in town ? i hope we will not have sex with they .... It can be a good think for exemple the child is imunate to succubus power and so can be a thread and we have to deal with they or a bad idea you have to realy thinking beford have child in game

This first vesrion give me a good impretion owerhall but it a very early stage so i no idea if it will be good or not (exept your art skill have improved ;) But i litle sad that it only that ( i know it a lot of work so i will not complain) so now we have to wait for more.

By the way the next update is for mars ?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ok intersting map. And the initial ideas good.
But i have some probleme.
1) If nicci is easy to reconise as demon how hell she not discover in a city where they train for that? ( i have a idea for exemple you can make the guy you meet in capital give you a ring or a item that will you hiden you)
2) how will you deal with child in town ? i hope we will not have sex with they .... It can be a good think for exemple the child is imunate to succubus power and so can be a thread and we have to deal with they or a bad idea you have to realy thinking beford have child in game

This first vesrion give me a good impretion owerhall but it a very early stage so i no idea if it will be good or not (exept your art skill have improved ;) But i litle sad that it only that ( i know it a lot of work so i will not complain) so now we have to wait for more.

By the way the next update is for mars ?
1) Pheles is especially good at detecting demonic auras, and the reason for it will be unveiled at the end of the chapter ;P
2) I won't involve childs in any actual sex, don't worry.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
1) Pheles is especially good at detecting demonic auras, and the reason for it will be unveiled at the end of the chapter ;P
Thank for your anwer but for 1 so nicci is not bad at be undetect ? and 2) will they still have a plot usfullness or they just here for be a real town? 3) aka update in mars ? an

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i understand that kid stuff is probably not good to add due to being on pateron although i am kind disappointed i wont see a loli succubus or some sexual education in a fap game

but that Nun in the church area (Teresa) reminds me of Mea from Village of Nightmares i cant wait to lewd her

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Considering Patreon strict rules I prefer to avoid it, but who knows...
I'm surprised you were even able to include beast while advertising it on Patreon. Though, I suppose it's not like Patreon staff is meticulously checking random games to see if someone's fucking dogs in them.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes