Unity - Completed - Succubus Waifu [Final] [Eternal Alice Game Soft Co., LTD.]

1. 4.00 star(s)

anomalocaris_the3rd

I give it 4/5. Such a sweet game. While the half of the title kinda misleading, once you past that this is such a short but sweet game.

There's simple management gameplay that makes you not bored with a lot of text if you're not familiar with VN.

This could be perfect if it has more content about their relationship and past. Like something on a proper VN. But I content with what it is.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Poundra'Mari

You control Erica, the wife, and you want to please and help your husband from his everyday's life and mostly his stress.
    You read the title of the game, so yeah, the wife is a succubus so the most effective way she has to release the stress of her husband is by having sex with him.
    Personally, I was expecting to control the husband by managing his time between his work and his married life to pass a lovely time with your waifu and not succumbing to her by having others activity with her other than sex. I was expecting to munch for an eroge.
    The management time is really simple. You have two phases. One where you choose to have sex with your husband or not and depending on how his work's day was and his mood you will manage to release more or less stress. And the other phase, you can choose to work, buy sex toys or rest with your husband. And between phases or weeks, you have scenes of their everyday's life as a married couple.
    The sex scenes are just simple VN style, so a CG and lot of texts to describe what is happening. I can't play anymore this kind of game where you have a CG and you can't choose anything during the sex scenes, and also you can't end a sex scene by only having the girl cumming.