RPGM - Completed - Succubus x Saint [Final] [AisStew]

1. 3.00 star(s)

mr_tofuuuu

Pretty nice game. A bit short and lacking in content.

For a short game pretty decent enemy variety (all tentacles/slime tho). Sadly no regular monsters.

Equipment non existing. Few items but never bothered to use them.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Khaitoh

Story / Plot - Pretty Straightforward.
    Gameplay - Pretty easy to understand.
    Art - Great, if not God Tier IMO
    Animation - Great IMO
    H-Scenes - Good, enough I guess, though some of them are repeats with just different texts and some even have differing requirements for basically the same H-Scene.

Main Character is so Adorable.
    Enemy and Traps avoidance game. Which is a hit or miss, I enjoyed it though.
    Enemies have H-Attacks.
    Enemies (When fully naked at high lust) and Traps have H-Scenes.
    Pregnancy is Ending Only.
    No real Game Over.

Overall: 4/5 for me since I did enjoyed it enough to clear it once, kinda lacking in H-Scenes and Event IMO but still enjoyable.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

tf8869

Story: 2/5
    Animation: 5/5
    Visual: 5/5
    Gameplay: 4/5
    In summary, I think it's a good game, there are good animations, I didn't have any bug but having to replay the game to get all the endings, I'm not a fan.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ADsfsdghfhg

Game is fun on easy mode and has great scenes (Womb sucking worm is a winner for me). Also the corruption/status effects don't make the game unplayable like in Quarta Ametus. Can't ask for anything more.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

slowman

While its one of those get defeated to get scenes kind of deals its the least intrusive ones since if you get defeated it will offer to skip the scene if you have already seen it and the gameplay is more about evading enemies however quite a few of the scenes are a fairly similar to each other and there's no replay ability scene wise (other than endings) and only endings 3/4 have anything worth seeing.

also while theres a pregnancy tag its only in the 4th ending.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

caflambe

This is a game centered around evading enemies and traps through careful observation and movement through the areas.

This is a game that knows what it wants to be and does it okay. No half-assed rpg battles or buggy action gameplay that don't add to or worse, detract from the game. It's also not a brainlessly easy game and trying to get through unscathed can actually be pretty challenging in later stages as enemy and trap density go way up. But I say it does it okay and not well because it could have had puzzles or alternative pathways to clear an area to improve creativity and replayability given it's a very short game. Areas are largely linear but with some forks as there are side objectives that can be completed like saving NPCs.

The game is heavy on tentacles, corruption, and rape-on-loss. Usually the last point would be a negative but the variety of difficulty levels and reasonable challenge by default means masochists players that do want to try to win but also accept their loss in the form of a raped MC can pick a high difficulty. The art is clean and good, with some minor issues like the semen overlay looking very weird and worm-like, and the animations going way too fast (fortunately can be disabled iirc).
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of Translated Final on 4/2/2022]

RPGM dungeon exploration game. You run away from enemies and try avoiding traps while navigating dungeons. No combat; enemies touch you a couple times until you're naked, then molest or rape you.

The artwork is good. The translation is good; there's no obvious spelling or grammar mistakes to be found. The themes are all right up my alley: corruption, mind-break, mind-control, etc. There's lots of tentacles, too, although it's not particularly my thing.

The game also has watersports, but it's completely avoidable if you pay attention, and the scenes can also be toggled off from the options menu.

With corruption being such a big focus, of course, it does the usual RPGM thing of implicitly directing the player to avoid the lewd scenes, but rewarding the player with those scenes if they fail. I would have more issues with this system, except that this is a fairly short game, so I'm not as offended by this as I usually am. Of course, beating the game pure has rewards.

Gameplay is naturally faster than typical RPGM games. Level design was good, holding the occasional trap or tricky segment. Despite the overabundance of tentacles, enemy variation was also good, providing different challenges with each area explored. Another part of the challenge is that you have to juggle the buildup of various meters while exploring that can result in more perversion accruing when filled. Higher difficulty levels exist that increase the punishments for messing up, increase meter buildup, and reduce access to items that help manage meters and perversion. The highest difficulty removes access to everything and makes all hits a one-shot, so for the masochist players, have fun.

Clearing the game without getting touched is actually fairly challenging, and there's plenty of content to explore, but if you just want to win, you'll beat it in about an hour or two. There's also some exploration to be had, but the game doesn't particularly reward deep scrutiny, so my advise is to just deep-dive once and get an idea of what items are actually worthwhile.

In short, this game lets players get straight to the point. I'm generally tired of RPGM games, but this one is fast, simple, and fairly good on content. It's a pleasant surprise.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Doom_

Story: 1/5

Gameplay: 3/5

The Goods: 4/5

Story wise its a bit generic and not in the good way the only text that matters are mission and the succubus telling you what clothes you can get. Gameplay is sweet and simple not tedious combat or repetitive tasks you just avoid enemy's to not get raped or you don't and you get a show there are a few difficulty settings so both those that just want to get to the goods and the ones that want to play an extremely difficult rpgm can be happy. Now then the goods, There are quite a few options for turning off scenes you may not like so no need to worry if you don't like golden showers or other things. The clothes however were a major disappointment I was hoping for altered h scenes with clothes but after they break there gone and none of the h scenes I saw had clothes on but I didn't finish a playthrough either. The H-scenes are mid tier not because of the art its more than passable but the SE and animation absolutely ruin it and while you can turn off the annoying thrusts the SE is just to fast had it been slowed down by 50-80% would have been a much better experience. Another thing to note about the H-scenes is they get a bit repetitive especially in the first two areas where its tentacles, tentacles and you guesses it more tentacles. The third area however has some great scenes. I haven't visited the fourth area yet but I'm hopeful it has good content like the third. At the cathedral there are a number of scenes even some of particular taste
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Anyways I could go on but with that I think I can sum up most of the game. Overall its an okay Hrpg but it had the potential to be much better In fact it could easily be top tier form the hscenes alone had they been better executed.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

absolutely terrible game. Sex scenes are boring and repetitive. Art is mediocre at best. Animation is so bad scenes would be better without it
    Story is dumb and straightforward, there are no choices in this game
    Clothing system is as bad as everything else

I could rate it at least 2 stars if it was not that tedious in addition to all other flaws
    Level design is awful with 2 or 3 forks everywhere so instead of just running through maps collecting terrible sex scenes but at least fast, you have to spend time and effort on this trash
  10. 3.00 star(s)

madchef

Yet another run-of-the-mill H-RPG where the title pretty much explains all. If you played one of these, you played them all. Average graphics, a dozen or so GCs of average quality, reusable assets and moderate fap-factor. Proper English translation, fast progression with the no-brainer plot, lack of silly combat and not that unusual mid-brow sexual obsession with bodily fluids incontinence are the only positives I see.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

You know Kagura Games doesn't miss and this is no exception. Pretty solid game with a lot of corruption and tentacle (A LOT OF IT).
    My first run took me about 2 hours~ and you have multiple endings to unlock so it's a short game but has some replayability, also translation is on point, none of that MTL bs.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Notacop911

Pretty good, too much tentacle in my opinion. I was hoping for some different monsters bc the monster tag.
    It has a full scene room, my first playthrough took me 1:28 h and after that, you are able to unlock all scenes except for the other 3 out of 4 endings.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Doomeye

Took about 1-2 hours for a run, 5 difficulty settings (one unlockable), 4 endings, easy scene unlock after a run (aside from endings). You can even play with just the mouse on lower difficulty settings.

There's a corruption mechanic that acts as a penalty that mostly affects the possible endings. There's constant lactation/pee buildup over time, so beware if you hate those particular fetishes.

There's no combat per se. It's more like there are enemies and traps that will do horrible things to you if you get caught. You collect, equip, and buy items to negate those effects, but if you're really good, you can get by with minimal item usage.

There's not a ton of hscenes, but it's not minimal either, and what's there is pretty hot (esp with the context of the game). The protagonist and antagonist are pretty charming and have some fun interactions. The interactions with other people seem to change depending on your state, and you can either get helped or groped.

Overall, well designed game that knows exactly what it wants to do. Short, sweet, but with replayability. My personal suggestion is to start with easy and try to finish a pure run.