3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

nixx

Jun 8, 2017
yess!! more succulence <33 i cant wait to see how this one devolopes lewd for the lewd god!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How is this? I find the first one to properly play through, so I'm hoping this has some of the much needed QoL changes from that. A message skip function would be real nice.

Also, how accurate are the tags? Doesn't seem there's any penetration or spicy scenes yet, if there are any at all. Speaking of which, I was also a tad disappointed by the few penetration scenes in the first one. Even some scenes felt tacked on, like the endings. A lot of supposed progression were also reused CGs with only minuscule difference.

Still pretty excited for this game, as Serena's design is just gorgeous, but I'm really hoping for some serious changes.

*EDIT:
Also would like more and even sluttier skirt-based clothes, and more scenes utilizing them(the sluttiest teaching suit was severely underutilized in the first one). Also more leg clothing options. Goddamn, if you must cover those legs then adorn them properly.

Reactions: TheAlFen

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I see a bug in this one, when i go in options for save game, but I think first i try close and return on my play line, but dosen't work, the massage said press F5 to restar game.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anybody played? Did he switched to MV or it's still early stone age shitty no mouse controls rpg maker?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Anybody played? Did he switched to MV or it's still early stone age shitty no mouse controls rpg maker?
It looks like MV this time and favoring mouse controls over keyboard. Kinda sucks for me though, I'm so used to playing these with the numpad. Ah well. ^^;

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Hey, wait a minute. Whats with the event in the computer club, the giy in the computer club says for ages there will be a new event in the next update

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Aww, now im dissapointed. Had High Hopes for this but RPG MV is just awful. In my opinion it's the worst of all rpgmaker engines out there.
Probably still gonna try it since R.nest always delivered so far.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Wait so the first one is completed, even though I felt the story was rushed it still had a lot of stuff that was being added, scene routes that are nowhere near finished in there advancement.

But anyways can't say I'm not interested in this.

hunk66

Apr 29, 2017
This is probably a buggy mess, so thread carefully, and if you find (m)any errors and glitches, don't hesitate to leave them in the comments, or message me.
Also you're welcome to share your feedback and impressions of this not-quite-a-game-yet.
- So far there are 2 events in the TV office, one big event at the bar, and a bunch of CG inbetween.
- Playtime is around 15 minutes(without touching "skip text" button).
- Regrettably, I had to cut bonus event with suspenders because I didn't like the look of it. I'll re-do it and add it back for tomorrow.

Developer said

Reactions: Armelle69
Jun 30, 2017
the only think i hope is you killing the fantasy aspect of the game because it causing unneccesary grinding which is not good for a "hentai" game. For some reason in the first game you can only gain money from farming, while she don't have any money from teaching job

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes